Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

patrickclee0207

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yellow 920 on 11/7 still processing. Chat with support said my order is not backordered but knows the phones r on backorder for 7-10 days. Better order status supposed to be.updated tonight or tomorrow.... Just send me my phone!!

havok13888

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yellow 920

Pre-ordered on 7th

Still in processing, spoke to three representative, the last one told me the system did not release my order after transfer and that it will happen today. Still no sign. I am in Des Moines, Iowa and I know of friends who are in New Jersey who ordered on 9th and got it yesterday.

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So mad

I ordered mine(yellow) and my boyfriends(red) on the 7th but it did not process till the 8th because I ordered after 3. I talked to a lady yest. and she said within 3-5 days but I can not trust ATT. I feel that are told to make the customer happy so that entitles them to say whatever even if it is not true. I am so mad. Needless to say neither have shipped but are processed.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yellow 920 on 11/7 still processing. Chat with support said my order is not backordered but knows the phones r on backorder for 7-10 days. Better order status supposed to be.updated tonight or tomorrow.... Just send me my phone!!
You might get notification tomorrow. I just got mine.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Very soon I hope. According to the rep I spoke with today. They received a huge shipment today.

Interesting. I wonder what "huge" means. Hopefully the entire backlog will be cleared, but we'll see. It's cause for hope at least.

I ordered my cyan one on 11th, it seems i won't get it before thxgiving:mad:

If the above quote is correct, seems like you have a decent chance. You still have a full week. I ordered mine in the afternoon on Saturday, so we're in a similar boat.

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the people who ordered on Friday morning are receiving shipping confirmations. If so that means I'm next...ordered mine on Friday around 3pm. Fingers crossed!

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I got one, sort of!

Walked into the Rogers store at 2045 hrs and they do not do activations after 2030 hrs. Will pick it up tomorrow! Pretty excited. For a while I was worried about all the quasi-negative posts that were here about the 920, but then I remembered this all happened with the 900 and I have never been happier with a phone. I am almost hesitant to leave it because it has been such an amazing user experience!

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Ordered cyan on 11/10. Att told me will take 3-5 business days to ship. Still showing as in process. Come on already. I dropped my Titan and broke digitizer glass. Really need the new one.

Alden Martinez

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If I would wait for my preorder to ship, I would probably still be waiting. I picked up my red lumia 920 in store yesterday and couldn't be happier!
Just canceled the preorder.
I also found out that "out of stock" when searching for lumia phones in stores near me on the AT&T website does not reflect reality. My store had two red 920s although the website said there are none in stock. So better call around, than trust the website.
What's even more fun is that I picked up a black one last Saturday, since I wanted to try it out and then keep either the black or the red once it would have been delivered. Well, now we will keep both, because my wife got her hands on the black one and told me after an hour playing around with it that she wants to switch from her iPhone 4s. Since she is not at all a tech geek, this experience is very good news for WP8.

How did you find what phones your local at&t store has in stock?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea