Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

marveldave

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I placed the order through AT&T premier 800# on 11/09 around 9 PM PST. Mine is Cyan. Current status = In process. Called them back today (11/13) but they were unable to give me more details. They did say it was not back-ordered, which is kind of confusing for me because I thought people got the back-ordered answers when they called and asking for status.

hb2p

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a black one. It shipped and I have the tracking number... Sounds good right?

EXCEPT I just received the shipping alert from UPS . The truck between Texas and Washington: TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT OCCURRED

Great, my UPS driver decided to crash??

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black one. It shipped and I have the tracking number... Sounds good right?

EXCEPT I just received the shipping alert from UPS . The truck between Texas and Washington: TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT OCCURRED

Haha I hope he wasn't carrying the entire stock that everyone ordered. Might explain the delays lol

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I feel like an a-hole for laughing but LOL.

flyboy009

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Cyan on Thursday the 9th, Saturday the 11th it says it shipped, unfortunately, had to fly out of town for work Sunday getting back Friday, but my wife called today and it got there today!! Friday can't come fast enough.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
*sigh*

After waiting and more promises from AT&T, I went down to my store and bought a black Lumia 920 for myself and the store ordered the free charger for me. Apparently, AT&T refuses to sell/ship the phone to me via online no matter how hard I tried. Oddly enough, the order is still pending. Who knows? Maybe two years from now, I'll see my new phones on my doorstop and a charge to my credit card (which will be quickly disputed).

When the cyan 920 is in stock at the store, I'll upgrade my wife, get another free charger and call it a learning experience.

AT&T. What a shame.

wenw

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, I can't stop laughing...LOL

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Well crap man, I'm sorry to hear this.

F0REM4N

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
After calling the provided number, they are unable to cancel the order, unable to provide a shipping estimate, and unable to allow me local pick up of my phone. Same thing they told me exactly one week ago when I asked to cancel after realizing yellow was delayed.. This is awful. I can't even cancel? The item isn't even in stock.

Worst part, my local AT&T store has a single black one left, surely to be snatched up before I get any resolution from AT&T

hm598

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black lumia 920 online on November 13th (for delivery in the united states)

It is now listed online as "back ordered"

:mad:

hb2p

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

According to USP, the shipment (at least mine) is back on the road and delivery is still scheduled for Friday...

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
According to USP, the shipment (at least mine) is back on the road and delivery is still scheduled for Friday...
Status showed on AT&T two items shipped and schedule for delivery on 11/15

*Lumia 920
*SIM
*Charger plate (MIA) - Not listed as being shipped out.

Anyone else showing this status?

Last edited:

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After calling the provided number, they are unable to cancel the order, unable to provide a shipping estimate, and unable to allow me local pick up of my phone. Same thing they told me exactly one week ago when I asked to cancel after realizing yellow was delayed.. This is awful. I can't even cancel? The item isn't even in stock.

Worst part, my local AT&T store has a single black one left, surely to be snatched up before I get any resolution from AT&T

Local ATT-owned store has lots of Red and Black. Today. Wednesday. In Connecticut. Charging plate offer is over. Still $99.00. My Cyan is nowhere to be found :). And yes, stuck in limbo with the "no cancel, no local fulfillment" policy of ATT online. Local non- Att-owned wireless says December for them to see any Lumia 920s at the earliest but he can sell me a Lumia 900 today and then I can upgrade within 30 days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs