Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

ivan ochoa

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Completely ridiculous, I order in store last Friday a yellow 920, I was told the phone will ship to my house; Today is Wednesday and AT&T is still out of stock. Why are they even selling the device if they have none on hand. I feel like going to another carrier and I hope AT&T Makes this right some how

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Local ATT-owned store has lots of Red and Black. Today. Wednesday. In Connecticut. Charging plate offer is over. Still $99.00. My Cyan is nowhere to be found :). And yes, stuck in limbo with the "no cancel, no local fulfillment" policy of ATT online. Local non- Att-owned wireless says December for them to see any Lumia 920s at the earliest but he can sell me a Lumia 900 today and then I can upgrade within 30 days.

The charging plate offer is still going and is listed on their site. They are just backordered at the moment.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Completely ridiculous, I order in store last Friday a yellow 920, I was told the phone will ship to my house; Today is Wednesday and AT&T is still out of stock. Why are they even selling the device if they have none on hand. I feel like going to another carrier and I hope AT&T Makes this right some how
Call them again and see.

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The charging plate offer is still going and is listed on their site. They are just backordered at the moment.

For instore purchase? Or online orders? Local store said they aren't offering it anymore with instore purchase. In other words it ATT ships it with each new purchase, fine. They (the store) don't want to know about it.

b3yang

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
WTF still no lumia 920

I still don't have my lumia 920 yet, ordered on 7th at 11 am yellow..
It still says processing... call them countless times and always on hold.. is this how att treat their customers?
I ordered my Cyan 920 w/ charging plate from ATT Premier 11/8 about 11:15et. Order is still processing. Doesn't make any sense.:mad:

ragemonster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Yellow Lumia on 11/7 and it finally got shipped. Should arrive Friday. Try using this website I got better info from it: wireless.att.com/order_status

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The AT&T Charge on my bank account appeared the day I ordered (Saturday) and have remained there for some time.

I noticed today though when I checked my account that those charges are now dated today (11/14) so I am hopeful that means something.

I haven't paid close enough attention to it, I suppose it's possible the charge has been magically changing its date every day...but I'm looking for reasons to be positive.

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am so aggravated with att..I just called them to bit*h about why my order still hasnt shipped and the guy told me there vwas no order placed even though I receive an email stating the order was placed. Then he told me I can place another order but when we tried that he received a notice saying this phone has not been released yet and order cannot be placed WTF?! When I told him the phone came out last week he apologized and has no idea what is going on. This is complete bs. On top of that i was already charged the 99

Mark Gatti

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Yellow 920 on Friday 11/9. Just talked to rep today and be said the yellow is severely backordered. Told me anywhere between 14-21 days. I asked him why that wasn't reflected on website and I demanded to cancel order. He claimed there was no way be could "talk" to warehouse and he tried to cancel order but couldn't because order was "in process". His manager said they couldn't communicate with warehouse. What?! This is a communication company and they can't talk among themselves?? Another AT&T FAIL.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
GRRR!!! I wasn't in the office when they delivered it! Now I have to go to Fedex to pick it up. I can't wait for tomorrow for them to try again... I need it tonight! I swear, this is like a drug!

Mark Gatti

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
These AT&T crooks are versed in " No.". "I don't know.". "I understand you're frustrated". "I'm sorry but that's not possible".

They earn their bad reputatuon .

beyondthepale35

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, mine was literally at my mailbox but since the name (my step-dads) didnt match the name on my po box he took it back to the post office. Another day of waiting...

cyang00

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
after reading this forum i believe i wont be getting my red lumia 920 anytime soon. i'm also having the same problem, ordered on Monday 11/12/12 and i also paid for overnight delivery, order status = still processing. anyone know if i will get a refund for the overnight charge since it didn't ship overnight?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb