Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 11/09, listed as processing since then. Talked to them yesterday and got them to drop the upgrade fee, but ZERO info on availability. Like everyone else here, their CS department doesn't have squat for info.

Just checked and the hold on my card disappeared this morning. Don't know if that's just a timeout or if it means the order is about to get cancelled.
My hold dropped off yesterday. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment". I talked with an AT&T team on twitter, and they aren't expecting another shipment of Yellow Lumias until Dec 2. So I'm not expecting anything before Dec. If I get it before then, I'll be surprised.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they did that with me as well. Definitely a lot of confusing part on Customer support section.

Talk about confusing...when I look at my order status on my Lumia 900, I am directed to a different page with a different status than the desktop website order status page - https://www.wireless.att.com/busine...grade/index.m.jsp?orderId=ENTER-ORDER-ID-HERE. On the desktop site it tells me my status is "Attention", and on the mobile version, which the site is called "iPhone Upgrade" it says it is pending. Either way, there really isn't a lot of information on either.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ordered red today on the website after AT&T cancelled my order for yellow one yesterday due to their system glitch and got it shipped today, overnight delivery for tomorrow. Ordered at about 9AM PST and got tracking number at 8PM, fantastic

Keep us posted on the status.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My hold dropped off yesterday. My order is still "Processing/Pending Shipment". I talked with an AT&T team on twitter, and they aren't expecting another shipment of Yellow Lumias until Dec 2. So I'm not expecting anything before Dec. If I get it before then, I'll be surprised.

you are brining everyones moral down man.. you seriously gotta stop with that dec 2nd thing.. we are gonna get it in few days

BrownxGoblin

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Cyan on the 9th. Still processing. I don't mind because they credited my account for all costs except for tax. They are sending me my cyan 920 + charging plate + upgrade fee + 2 day shipping + keep my existing (but really old & cheap) unlimited plan for attractive price of $0.0099! After 30 days of being back ordered, all unfulfilled orders will automatically cancel. Rep said I will be happy either way... I will have my phone at no cost or I walk away with a 110 dollar credit to my bill. Its weird because I always have great customer service experiences with them (which is different with other people i think).

JBlack02187

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
you are brining everyones moral down man.. you seriously gotta stop with that dec 2nd thing.. we are gonna get it in few days

I'm sorry man, I'm just being realistic. AT&T's site finally updated today to show Cyan, Red and Yellow as "Out of Stock". Considering the Yellow orders are just at a trickle now, it's just the reality of the situation. Nothing we can do about it. But you can try calling AT&T for a credit to your account. Seems like they are giving those out like candy on Halloween now.

Last edited:

Memristor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my black one in the store, and my wife's white phone shipped out the next day. But no word on the cyan and red one for my kids. I tried calling AT&T today, but the number to talk to a customer representative said "we can't answer your call at the moment - good buy". That is the worst customer service. I'll stop at an AT&T store tomorrow and raise my voice, I hope there are a lot of other customers at the store.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Congrats! So far I loved my Red Lumia. :)

Wife just got her Red Lumia 920 in the mail. I briefly played with it and it's pretty fast device. She also tested the wireless charging with and energizer qi charger I had for old blackberries from yester year. So far it has preformed well and she likes the size of it. The weight is a total non factor as it weighs just like other phones so the crap about weight is so totally overblown and is just something the for blogs to get clicks on. Can't tell you more as it is her baby and I won't be messing with it unless she has problems.

soloist_huaxin

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm out of luck - ordered a yellow one with matching charging plate on 11/13 in an ATT store(have to have the guy there put in order due to contract/availability), and still saying pending as of now...will be lucky if I can get it before thanksgiving.

emptyy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered in Nov 13, a chat agent said I can receive it on Monday. Don't have much expectation on it, but all I can do is waiting.

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for Nokia's Press Conference on the 27th here in the Netherlands... Do you guys think they will have solved some issues with the devices that will be released here (like the vibration rattling and the blurry camera) in the time they had between the first release in Canada and the release after the 27th? Or is that too much to hope for? I'm kind of wondering what the **** they've been doing in the meantime...

Matthew Bryson

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
ordered on 11/11/12 and still have no order number from at&t. It still says processing on their website and the replacement sim is pending shipment. I ordered the yellow. On phone again with cs now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion