Marketing SUCKS at&t Nokia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedwolFGRB

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Went to LA mall yesterday to check out the 920, Best Buy Mobile store just ignorged me when i asked about a 920 saying "we dont have any" then went to the official at&t booth that has been there forever, asked about the 920, he went into a drawer (no Lumia on display at all, not even 900) and produced non-functional demo models of both phones, way to go at&t! Still cant wait to get my 920, upgrade from 900 that i love!

millercrew5

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I went to the AT&T store to check out the 920. I witnessed the salesman redirect a customer saying and I quote " come away from the windows phone their not for you. They are made for a specific type of person." What the heck does that mean? Then he walked the customer over to look at... You guessed it the Samsung galaxy s3. No shocker there. I see now why Nokia and Windows is struggling to sale their products. I am amazed at the lack of product knowledge the salesforce at AT&T has for windows phones!

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, at my local mall's att store I stopped in last night.. There were a few lumia's spread throughout the store, but no designated display. Most of them had no charge or any signage.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you do see a store with them on display, it's just going to be black models of the 920, 820, and the dark Cali Blue of the 8x. Way to stand out in a sea of black right? The colors of WP were suppose to help it sell, but the carriers are killing it here. Look at the 810 on Tmo, it's black. Look at the 822 on Verizon, black, white and grey (online). Where are the reds, yellows, and cyans?

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Was at my AT&T store looking at them the day they launched, they had a black and white 920, and the black 820. Not exactly the most colorful selection, they still had signage from the 900 up by them, and post its on the HTC 8x spots saying what was supposed to be there.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
One ATT store I went to had Window displays, and a very large display for Win phones...

A White, black, and red 920, a Blue 8x, and a black 820...

A designated employee to answer questions..

But, not all were this great.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb