Sending and Receiving MMS to/from iPhone?

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My friend with an iPhone can't seem to see MMSes I send, I can't see ones that she sends. Anyone else having this issue?

Sorry if this has been asked--I searched and didn't find anything.

TomHensley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

No such problem here. My wife has an IPhone 4S and we have sent and received MMS between her phone and my 920 over the weekend. Odd problem though. Which IPhone model does your friend have?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My friend with an iPhone can't seem to see MMSes I send, I can't see ones that she sends. Anyone else having this issue?

\

Did you recently switch from an iphone to the 920? I have seen and read about issues with that... messages getting lost in "iMessage purgatory".

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like a pretty cool feature to me. I kid. If you switched from an iphone, that's your answer. How many days have you had the 920?

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I notice I had issues on my Lumia 900 receiving MMS messages I ended up having to put it in Airplane mode, then turn of the airplane mode made sure wifi stayed disconnected reboot the phone and eventually it would work again.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
On her iphone, is it set to send messages to your apple ID or to your phone number? If its set to go to your apple ID you wont see them. You have to change it to go to your phone number.

drew46911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the 920 yesterday and group text (uses MMS) wasn't working. I could send group text, but couldn't recieve... I tried everything, until I got on my iPhone (that was still connected to wifi for games and stuff) and turned off iMessage. I got a group text this morning from my brother, and it said in his contacts *on his iPhone* that my number went from an iphone device to a mobile device.

So long story short, try without iMessage.

verixl

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I recently upgraded from my Iphone 4 to a nokia lumia 920. I reset my iphone to factory settings, all my contacts, apps, and accounts are not on the phone anymore. Why is it that I can't get pictures from a friends iphone 5 unless they use a texting app?
(I can send them pictures though)

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
You probably have your apple ID assigned to your text program. Sign back into your iPhone and check the settings under iMessage. Set it to use your phone number and not your apple ID.

uswebworx

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

No issue in Mississippi, my wife hasn't upgraded yet to a 920 (she don't listen) but we send MMS all day long, wish we could video chat but can't..............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos