Amazon Wireless: Lumia 920 in ALL colors for $99.99

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Ive been checking everyday for them to post it. Bummed to find out that the off contract price is $499 :mad:

Good news though, they do price match, and AT&T is an eligible site.

I just called, and basically, the rep told me that I would have to order the phone first, and then call back within 14 days to be refunded the difference. She went on the site to confirm the price, and then went to ask how to do it, which is when she was told that I needed to order it first etc.

I also asked about getting the free charger. The free charger is being sold on Amazon.com and not Amazon wireless...she said that there is no price match on Amazon.com.

I'd rather deal with Amazon any day over pretty much any other company, so with the savings from no taxes, I'll do without the free charger.

I'll probally try and call later and see what they can do though :D

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
GAH! I wanted to wait for Amazon to get em (tax free), but I was too impatient and got them at the store yesterday. One day too early! LOL I wonder if buying from Amazon will get you a free charger as well?

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
they dont have free wireless charger offer.. ugh damn it.. its gonna cost me the same and i wont get wireless charger.. i so want to cancel my preprder with att but cant ;( and also it says that they will ship yellow on in 1 to 2 week.. so i think i should just better stay with att but thank you for the heads up :D

Update:yellow indeed is on "backordered" cyan as well

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
EXTREMELY disappointed. They are not even matching ATTs off contract price, let alone beating it. Really really crappy deal.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
wrong!

The AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee (the "Guarantee") applies only to mobile phones sold with an accompanying service plan from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon, sold and fulfilled by AmazonWireless.com. If you purchase your phone from another retailer the Guarantee does not apply. Additionally, if you purchase your phone without a service plan, the Guarantee does not apply. The Guarantee will match competitor prices on eligible phones sold with the same service plan type as the phone you bought on AmazonWireless.com (Upgrade, Add-A-Line, New Activation, Family Plan, Value Plan.)

I'll just wait until all the colors show to be shipping in 24 hours. Only black and whie are, just like most ATT stores. Maybe by then they will have figured out it is pointless to offer the phone for more than ATT.

Last edited:

Aarenee

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Can someon tell me If I buy it at the full price, Can I use Straight talk right away,Do I have to pay the $36 activation fee. Thanks.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can go to Straight Talk right away, and no they don't charge you that activation fee. That is an ATT fee and since you arent activating with them they have no right to charge it.

on a scary note, when I did a mock checkout, it said the delivery date of red was December 28th :excl:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally. I'd gladly pay the extra $50 for the superior buying experience. AT&T is an unmitigated disaster. I'll wait a while to see if the Microsoft Store gets any since yellow is still listed as "back ordered."

Aarenee

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can go to Straight Talk right away, and no they don't charge you that activation fee. That is an ATT fee and since you arent activating with them they have no right to charge it.

Thank you,It was helpful.

I'll just wait until all the colors show to be shipping in 24 hours. Only black and whie are, just like most ATT stores. Maybe by then they will have figured out it is pointless to offer the phone for more than ATT.

I guess I will do the same:lol:

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the cyan is in limited availability. I'm guessing this is the same as ordering on att website because I ordered a cyan last week and its still processing. Wish they told people that its in limited stock so I could pick a color that's available =/

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
in the same vein, if you ordered from Amazon.ca would it be a Rogers unlocked one?

Doens't matter really, if you are trying to get it for T-Mobile you are entering a world of pain. Just get it no contract and go with one of the many capable and cheaper ATT MVNOs.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

That's exactly what I'm going to do, while checking in with Microsoft Stores until then.

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
wrong!

The AmazonWireless Best Price Guarantee (the "Guarantee") applies only to mobile phones sold with an accompanying service plan from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon, sold and fulfilled by AmazonWireless.com. If you purchase your phone from another retailer the Guarantee does not apply. Additionally, if you purchase your phone without a service plan, the Guarantee does not apply. The Guarantee will match competitor prices on eligible phones sold with the same service plan type as the phone you bought on AmazonWireless.com (Upgrade, Add-A-Line, New Activation, Family Plan, Value Plan.)

Lol, you had to go edit your post and delete part of what you originally wrote to tell me I was "wrong!". Not that serious.

Thats what they told me, and she noted it in my account. Guess she didint know what she was talking about. Either way, I am sure that I will still get it matched since Amazon usually tries to please...in my experience with them.

Sucks that the price match has that stipulation. Maybe others can get luck and get them to agree to price match it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb