Amazon Wireless: Lumia 920 in ALL colors for $99.99

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
One thing about Amazon is their customer service... It's WELL worth the $50 extra. I got myself a Galaxy Nexus back in December of last year, full price for the import model, about $675. It broke in June of 2012, the charging port busted on it. I called Amazon, and they gave me an 85% REFUND on it, which I could have used to purchase a new GNex from Google and have plenty left over. After that level of customer service, I'll be loyal to Amazon from now on.

garconcn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
in the same vein, if you ordered from Amazon.ca would it be a Rogers unlocked one?

Doens't matter really, if you are trying to get it for T-Mobile you are entering a world of pain. Just get it no contract and go with one of the many capable and cheaper ATT MVNOs.

Amazon.ca does not have 920, anyone buy this phone from ATT and use it with Rogers?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well I ordered then called and tried to price match ATT off contract price. They wouldn't do it. Canceled order. So I can CONFIRM that any of you who did order and plan to pice match $449 are gonna get a rude awakening.

Rumor is Amazon will run a 15% off $500 BF deal which will make this even better than a price match. i'll be waiting.

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Didn't somebody mention Gay only being Europe Only or Not for U.S.?

teehee.... you said gay.

Also, check out the reviews..

Lots of good ones so far, but there is some troll on the Lumia 920 - black review.. down rating because he doesnt "believe" that the reviews are real.

Last edited:

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Well I ordered then called and tried to price match ATT off contract price. They wouldn't do it. Canceled order. So I can CONFIRM that any of you who did order and plan to pice match $449 are gonna get a rude awakening.

Rumor is Amazon will run a 15% off $500 BF deal which will make this even better than a price match. i'll be waiting.

Well, my phone was delivered yesterday, so I called to get the price match...I got the pricematch. The rep read the note on my acct, confirmed the att price was cheaper, and refunded me $50 to my card.

I was also sent an email confirming the refund..with the words "your request has met our best price guarantee qualification for a one time refund"

Sorry to disappoint you. Your CONFIRMATION was wrong.

For everyone else, YMMV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos