Hello,

I am new to Windows Phone. I am coming from an iphone 4s. (iOS just bored me to death) I ordered the Cyan Lumia 920 and have been following this forum for the last couple of days. I would just like to see if any of you seasoned or even new users had any tips and or tricks along with app suggestions for me. :D

So far I have only had this phone for about two hours and I can honestly say that I am loving it. I think this phone may be a keeper. (My wife is still waiting for her Yellow to ship) :/

BTW: How do you take a screen shot using windows phone 8?

Thanks in Advance.
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
    11-13-2012 02:50 PM
    Hello,

I am new to Windows Phone. I am coming from an iphone 4s. (iOS just bored me to death) I ordered the Cyan Lumia 920 and have been following this forum for the last couple of days. I would just like to see if any of you seasoned or even new users had any tips and or tricks along with app suggestions for me. :D

So far I have only had this phone for about two hours and I can honestly say that I am loving it. I think this phone may be a keeper. (My wife is still waiting for her Yellow to ship) :/

BTW: How do you take a screen shot using windows phone 8?

Thanks in Advance.
    Home(Windowslogo) + Lock button
    11-13-2012 02:55 PM
    Are you contacts on iCloud? I would migrate the data over to a hotmail/live account.

Next, you should install SkyDrive on your PC, and put some content in there. You'll be able to easily access all that content from your new 920.
    11-13-2012 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD