I wanna cry?

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm just kidding on the crying part, but I've seriously been the biggest fan of WP since its inception back in 2010. Nothing about Windows Phone has bothered me more than the way this launch has been handled. The whole thing has been very tacky and unprofessional. From not knowing launch dates to keeping us all in the dark about this damn yellow Lumia. Its left a sour taste in my mouth. Makes me wanna get a Nexus 4 or iPhone 5 and just saying F these fools. Am I being too dramatic people?

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm just kidding on the crying part, but I've seriously been the biggest fan of WP since its inception back in 2010. Nothing about Windows Phone has bothered me more than the way this launch has been handled. The whole thing has been very tacky and unprofessional. From not knowing launch dates to keeping us all in the dark about this damn yellow Lumia. Its left a sour taste in my mouth. Makes me wanna get a Nexus 4 or iPhone 5 and just saying F these fools. Am I being too dramatic people?
Oops disregard my question mark on the title

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
While I agree about the disappointment over the time and manner of the AT&T launch, I'd never go give in to the joke of a walled garden that is the iPhone or stay with the choppy Android mess I used for 2 years (HTC Droid Incredible). I'll take a superior experience and a sketchy launch over a clean launch and 2 years of a sketchy phone.

I mean, at least I trust that my phone will get updates on Windows Phone. If I was to go back to Android, I'd do it with the mindset of I MIGHT get one update.

Oh, and I have no problems with app support. Everything I did on my Incredible, I do on my Lumia 920, plus having a great camera and display and the free wireless charger and Xbox Music and so on.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you're right about it being poorly executed, but yes, you're also being overdramatic.

Only two things are going to fix perception issues... advertising and apps. We need more of both.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
The thing that really bothers me in all of this is the lack of communication. I mean if you set expectations for people, it can go a long way. But leaving us all in limbo is a really poor way to do business.

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a 920 since oct 30 and even I have to agree, had two lemons and poor app support.

=(
I'd like the Nexus 4 if it had LTE and have zero interest in the iPhone 5 as iOS feels very stale to me after having had the 3GS for three years now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3