I'm sure everyone has probably thought of this already or maybe there are prior posts but I thought I'd share anyway. Since I'm the only one who uses my phone, I thought it could make a great quick launch to have some simple apps I may want quick access to or while I'm in the car. You can also add quick access to your music play lists which is towards the bottom of the screen cap not included. Let me know what you think.

Attachment 22427

Attachment 22428
    11-14-2012 02:35 PM
    I'm sure everyone has probably thought of this already or maybe there are prior posts but I thought I'd share anyway. Since I'm the only one who uses my phone, I thought it could make a great quick launch to have some simple apps I may want quick access to or while I'm in the car. You can also add quick access to your music play lists which is towards the bottom of the screen cap not included. Let me know what you think.
    What a great idea, I like the idea of using Kids Corner as a quick launch mode for the car...
    11-14-2012 03:21 PM
    I like the idea of using it as a 2nd start screen. The only drawback is that you could accidentally open one of the apps on the kids corner when the phone is in your pocket.
    11-14-2012 03:32 PM
    11-14-2012 03:35 PM
    I like the idea of using it as a 2nd start screen. The only drawback is that you could accidentally open one of the apps on the kids corner when the phone is in your pocket.
    I would probably only use it when it's out of the pocket or on a car mount. :)
    11-14-2012 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD