Hello,
    have tried to find some videos on youtube how the email is working, but didn't find.
    For me emailing is extremely important, I have 5 actively used email accounts.

Maybe some of you can make some short video how it is working?
    I would like to see what happens when the new message comes, when few messages comes (would be perfect from different accounts), how email writing works, how replay, forward functions works, attachment and so on.

Or maybe you have seen such video somewhere?

I'm thinking to buy new Lumia instead of Blackberry.

Thanks in advance..!
    11-14-2012 03:52 PM
    The best thing to do would be to go to YouTube.com, and search on "Lumia 920 review". You'll find a ton of videos, and most will have a section on the e-mail.

Are you near a store that you can just stop by and play with the phone? That would probably be netter than just watching a video on it.
    11-14-2012 03:54 PM
    Regarding the reviews - please believe me, I have already watched tons of them, but no luck to find something more deep about emailing.

No stores where to play with the phone, I'm from Lithuania and as I understand this Nokia should come here only in January, so I'll probably order it from somewhere else..
    holyxiaoxin likes this.
    11-14-2012 04:15 PM
    Win Phone 8 includes built in support for damn near every email.

Most recent email from any of your accounts will show the header on your lock screen.

Each email account has a different live tile on your home screen. New emails to that account will be displayed with a number showing how many new since you last checked :)

Opening the email will take you to the "All emails" screen where unread emails will be shown in red. You can scroll to the right for "unread" "Flagged" or "urgent emails"
    VaidasV likes this.
    11-14-2012 04:20 PM
    Thank you LazyLemming!
    Answered few important questions.

Is it possible to connect all accounts to single tile on home screen?
    What about signatures? Are they possible for different emails? Maybe even with the image?
    Maybe its possible to create HTML powered emails?
    Does it remembers your used email adresses?
    11-14-2012 04:33 PM
    Thank you LazyLemming!
    Answered few important questions.

Is it possible to connect all accounts to single tile on home screen?

You can link any number of email accounts into a single inbox and pin it/them, or none and have them separate.

What about signatures? Are they possible for different emails? Maybe even with the image?

You can have a signature for each email account. Not sure on HTML/graphics as you only have a text box to fill in. May be able to copy and paste html code in there, not sure.

Maybe its possible to create HTML powered emails?

The emails sent are in HTML format so I imagine you could copy/paste HTML code in an email and have it format.

Does it remembers your used email adresses?

Pretty sure it does yes, and of course auto populates contact names as you type as well.
    Answers in red above...
    VaidasV and holyxiaoxin like this.
    11-14-2012 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD