For those who ordered the L920 in Cyan!

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been camping out in the yellow thread for too long, and there has been a lack of a helpful thread dedicated to the cyan.

There must be a lot of people who ordered the cyan here, so hopefully they can all come out of the woodwork and contribute.

From what I've gathered the cyan 920s aren't as rare or low in stock as the yellow, but it still seems like they aren't shipping out for orders on the 9th or beyond.

Order Date: 11/10
Order Status: In Progress/Pending Shipment
Charger Status: In Progress/Pending Shipment

zephjc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Bluh, I know, what a PITA this has been just because I want some (matte) color for my phone!

Order Date/Time: 11/09 10:30PM
Phone Status: Processing
Charger Status: Processing
Replacement SIM: Processing/Pending Shipment

UPDATE: Finally shipped today via FedEx overnight at 5:29PM from Memphis TN, set to arrive tomorrow at 3PM!

Now for the charging pad...

Last edited:

Elfman12

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Order Date: 11/09
Phone Order Status: Processing
Charger Status: agent forgot to put it on order, another agent said she added it to order Tuesday, still not on order.

brandonries

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If you don't feel like waiting, it's entirely possible that an AT&T store close to you may have a Cyan unit in stock. I know they're supposed to be web only, but I was able to get one on launch day from an Authorized AT&T retailer. Worth a shot if you're stuck waiting!

sladez

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Same boat ):

Order Date/Time: 11/09 4:30PM
Replacement SIM: Processing

WEB_War4

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the night of 11/10. Phone, sim, upright charging stand/dock all processing. Just went to another at&t store to get the wireless plate added. That's on back order.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
If you don't feel like waiting, it's entirely possible that an AT&T store close to you may have a Cyan unit in stock. I know they're supposed to be web only, but I was able to get one on launch day from an Authorized AT&T retailer. Worth a shot if you're stuck waiting!

Sadly the lack of ability to cancel existing orders makes this an expensive idea.

hellboarder

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black matte one for me on 11/10 in an AT&T store and ordered another cyan one for my wife in the store as well. The rep put the 2 charging plates on the order as well as the sim.

11/11 - all orders shipped with tracking numbers (3 separate ones for each the phone, the charging plates and the sim)
11/13 - everything delivered

I am sorry guys that you are still waiting for your stuff.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black matte one for me on 11/10 in an AT&T store and ordered another cyan one for my wife in the store as well. The rep put the 2 charging plates on the order as well as the sim.

11/11 - all orders shipped with tracking numbers (3 separate ones for each the phone, the charging plates and the sim)
11/13 - everything delivered

I am sorry guys that you are still waiting for your stuff.

Lucky! I wonder if ordering it with a second phone helped your chances.

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cyan.
Non-Premier Customer.
Ordered Sat. 11/10 @10:00 AM.
Pending.......

Local Store (within 4 miles) has stock in all 3 store colors. Microsoft store (20 miles) has Cyan
I feel stupid and may pay for a Black today and just RMA the Cyan if it evers ships.

WPman2012

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Placed order for 1 cyan 920, online at 11:55am Nov 10, 2012.
Check status on Friday morning 11-16-12 and show my order processing but with a order date now of 11/14/2012.
How can ATT change the orignal order date on the 10 to the 14th ?
Hoping I'm not being sent to the back of the line.
Does ATT have any idea about the number of Cyan phones that are coming and when they may get them.
Hello ATT is anybody home over there at what's the story with the supply?

Ezence01

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my Cyan on the 9th around 4 pm and it arrived on the 14th. I still haven't received the charging plate. I'm a premier customer if that even means anything.

rickylago2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan Friday morning (nov 9), and it was still processing last night (nov 15). So I went to the store, canceled my order and bought a white one. I figured I can use it for a month or two, then trade/ sell for a cyan.
FYI I talked to multiple sales reps over chat, phone, and one in person and they basically all said they did not anticipate the popularity of the colors (why? who knows) and ran out of stock by thurs. I couldn't be kept waiting for weeks. My old phone was on it's way out.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Order Date/Time: 11/09 8:30PM
Replacement SIM: Processing/Pending Shipment

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members