As Zune desktop is no longer supported, what are my options for Windows 7? I am sure I read somewhere that there was a windows 7/8 desktop (not Metro) application in beta I can use, but I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where this application is?
    11-16-2012 07:19 AM
    Two options -

First - You can now drag and drop files to and from your phone without the need of any special software. Simple

Second - Windows 7 recognizes that your phone is a Windows 8 Phone device and will bring up a pop-up window directing you to download the designated WP8 syncing software (at the moment the only thing it really does is reach into iTunes for your music).

Best option - throw your music onto the phone through simple drag and drop. Handle podcasts through the phone. If you want playlists and such - you'll have to use the sync software (I think, I don't use playlists so I don't know all that there is about those features...)
    slicc likes this.
    11-16-2012 07:36 AM
    As Zune desktop is no longer supported, what are my options for Windows 7? I am sure I read somewhere that there was a windows 7/8 desktop (not Metro) application in beta I can use, but I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where this application is?
    It's here

Unfortunately, it's also quite buggy, so if you don't want to drag/drop your files you might be in for a rough ride. It will also sync from Windows Libraries, not just iTunes.
    slicc likes this.
    11-16-2012 09:16 AM