Your Gender and the Color of Lumia 920 You Bought / Ordered / Planning To Buy / Want

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Good luck getting one from BB. Mine has been on backorder since 10/21. Ship date keeps getting pushed back. Latest info says shipping around 11/28 - 11/30. Unbelievable!

1220Ac

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Colorpattern of the trigrams

The Masculine and Feminine Colors

The Later Heaven Arrangement of Trigrams
Electricity is the servant of the God-Mind.
Electricity expresses the desire
in the God-Mind for creative expression
by seemingly dividing the One still light
into transient waves of spectrum divided
positive-negative colors of light.

Traditionally, in Western culture, three colors have been considered as primary—red, yellow and blue. Today, in current color theory and practice there are six primary colors: red , yellow , green , cyan , blue and magenta . Technically, these are the six primary chromatic colors. There are also the two achromatic colors of black and white —so altogether there are a total of 8 primary colors in the “color octave.”

Red , green , and blue are often called the "additive" primary colors, and refer to light. These are the positive masculine colors. Cyan , magenta , and yellow are often called the "subtractive" primary colors, and refer to inks or pigments. These are the negative feminine colors.[

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm a man and will be getting either Red, Cyan, or Yellow. Haven't seen any of those colors in person, though I did fondle the Black and White at an AT&T store, and I think I prefer glossy to matte, so it might come down to Red or Yellow.

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Good luck getting one from BB. Mine has been on backorder since 10/21. Ship date keeps getting pushed back. Latest info says shipping around 11/28 - 11/30. Unbelievable!
Best Buy is the worst retailer ever
i canceled mine and bought my red 920 at ATT store

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I am a male and i will get the black version since cyan is not coming out in Belgium, and i will make a trip to France or Germany next week to get my phone.

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
so 155 vote casted n only 13 women? lol WP is not popular amongst women then i guess.. i got a yellow one n i showed it to my younger sister n she luved the phone (she didnt like the OS that much though) but it was too big for her (n same thing my gf said_4inch or less they want) n they are both used to using an iPhone so one of the first thing they noticed was the weight lol right away.. both of them said keh THIS IS HEAVY lol but i guess they keep it in the handbag so they probably want something light n not this big.. but shes my younger sis so she doesnt know any better n im gonna convince my gf to get this phone (she is on Verizon though n im on att so if the weight is the problem n size then 8x would be a better fit for her)

kenstervf

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Male - Black Lumia! I was debating with my brother if I should get the white Lumia. We both agreed that white is a little too feminine for me.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Male, held out for red, could have had boring black or white weeks ago but i wanted to wait for the red and im glad i did, this thing is beautiful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro