I am keeping my 920

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I decided, after playing with the 8X (but still not being able to buy one, due to T-Mo shortage), that I'm calling off my comparo and just keeping my Lumia 920.

This means two things:

1) I like the 920.

2) Nobody can accuse me of being anti-Nokia anymore when I do criticize them. :D

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I decided, after playing with the 8X (but still not being able to buy one, due to T-Mo shortage), that I'm calling off my comparo and just keeping my Lumia 920.

This means two things:

1) I like the 920.

2) Nobody can accuse me of being anti-Nokia anymore when I do criticize them. :D

I'm glad to read that you like it! :)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

This means two things:

1) I like the 920.

You just want "insider" knowledge for your grand anti-Nokia scheme!!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Nothing wrong with either one. If your needs/desires are met by one more than the other and you pick that one, then you have made the wise choice.

DungMasterFang

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site

This means two things:

1) I like the 920.

So you agree that the Lumia 920 is the superior device? :p

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
what tmobile shortage? where do you live?

i've visited 3 random stores in nyc and they all had multiple 8x devices. ended up ordering mine through retentions yesterday and it shipped today

This means two things:

1) I like the 920.

switchthreesixty

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Went to the ATT store and held both 920 and 8X.
It was odd, the way I naturally held the 8X my pinky finger was directly over the camera button, and would accidentally push it.

But, with the 920, my hand naturally held it without button conflicts.

So this alone will cause me to go with the 920 over the 8X. Somehow Nokia designed the phone with my specific hand in mind. Hmm, lucky me.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Went to the ATT store and held both 920 and 8X.
It was odd, the way I naturally held the 8X my pinky finger was directly over the camera button, and would accidentally push it.

But, with the 920, my hand naturally held it without button conflicts.

So this alone will cause me to go with the 920 over the 8X. Somehow Nokia designed the phone with my specific hand in mind. Hmm, lucky me.

Hey, people seem to have a hard enough time pressing the 8x buttons on purpose (at least according to reviewers based on how the buttons are placed/designed on the 8X), I don't think you would have a problem in that regard... In my (very) brief time with the 8X the buttons were a bit more difficult to press than I was used to with my Focus (at the time).

Oh well, the 920 is an awesome phone!

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the one real conclusion that we can all come to with certainty is that bmiller1976 has been working out.

try%20920%20risk%20free%20for%2030%20days.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12