Nokia experience kiosk in mall

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Was in a mall near Boston today (Southsore Plaza for those who care) and saw signs all over for the Nokia Experience and figured I needed to stop by. It is a kiosk store, similar to the Microsoft pop up store, with several different phones and people around. One approached me andasked if I had hear of Microsofts Phone 8 and I said yes, I have and have one on order from AT&T, the guy thought about it for a minute and asked if I ordered from the AT&T store in the mall and I said, no, it was online. He then told me to come back on Mondy because they would have some $100 vouchers for headphones... Not sure if I'll have to show my phone (which will, hopefully ship someday, or what but thought this info could be useful for others. Will let you know what happens when I go back, which may not be Monday...

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Looked to be a official Nokia store - they had Vetizon and TMobile and AT&T phones there. I should have taken a picture of the store but was there with my 7 year old who was getting quite whiny

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
That is 45 minutes for me. I wonder if I could bluff and say I had one on order. They also have a MS popup store. I could check out a surface and avoid a trip into Boston, Hmmm

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
It was down towards Lord and Taylor -- not that much further from the Microsoft location (which is near Macy's). It was odd the way the guy paused and was thinking what to do when I told him I had one on order...hopefully he knew what he was talking about but I can't imagine offering a voucher as a ploy as there is no other reason to get me back to there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss