AT&T Nokia Lumia promotions at my local mall.

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Just came from queens center mall and all over the mall every corner of the mall AT&T had Lumia 920s for customers to try out and boy was it packed. I actually spoke to one of the guys who was working and he said they are doing these promotions everyday right up until Christmas day. They are being done simultaneously in cities around the country. He said the demand was very strong with AT&T struggling to keep with getting stock for demand. I was like dammmmmmmm. :mellow:

Lumia at mall.jpg

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Pretty cool, honestly. But the issue with stocking has more to do with low numbers being sent to stored in general I think. :(

unfortunately you are right, i saw the the cyan today in person at the mall and the red and yellow as well. The cyan and red i thought was a bit too dull in color for me, the yellow i thought was really nice but could be overpowering. Loved the black and the white. I guess its a preference of choice, everyone has different taste but all in all, super phone. Am waiting patiently for Monday when UPS delivers mine. :cool:

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted a cyan one but decided not to wait. I assumed Nokia would be releasing their thin sleeves that they did for the 900 line. They were really nice and had an awesome stock look. There is no indication of them coming though...

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeee... looks like a lot of people are interested in new Nokia Lumia 920... hoping Microsoft and Nokia can keep up with high demand

PhilipTyre

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine in a normal store today. The store was incredibly busy, which is unusual. While I was getting my number ported, the various people around me at the counter bought 2 other 920s, 1 iPhone 5, 2 iPhone 4S's, and some generic Android phone that was only ever referred to as "this one." What can I say? I can't help but eavesdrop.

VERY small sample size, but WP8 was being fully promoted. The staff was wearing "Windows 8" t-shirts, and the walls were all decorated for the Lumia line. There was even a cute wall display calling it "Santa's Phone" with the email live tile showing a 1.5 million plus message count. The staff was so busy I didn't exactly play "secret shopper", but the salesman commented that the 920 was "awesome" and they were selling fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs