can you Comment on my Photos take on L920

luckylifo

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Did you blow it up to full size?

IMO, https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7F9B989DEBC5356B&id=7F9B989DEBC5356B!133 looks out of focus even when not blown up to the full size.

Consider the following area of that image for an example. It's very hard to distinguish between the hair and the background, irrespective of the size of the image.

Screen%20Shot%202012-11-18%20at%2019.50.51.png

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The first one with the flash the exposure/iso speed seems right, but kind of dark.. I guess you can't really expect more from an LED flash.

The second one .. perfect color reproduction, spot on exposure

The third one (self portrait I assume) is over exposed...but surprisingly good detail.

The overall image quality.. relatively high amounts of noise, which leads to lack of detail.. which is what we've been seeing generally.

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
The first one with the flash the exposure/iso speed seems right, but kind of dark.. I guess you can't really expect more from an LED flash.
That had the flash turned off so i was really surprised at the light the phone produced compared to my Droid Razr which wasnt very good at all

The overall image quality.. relatively high amounts of noise, which leads to lack of detail.. which is what we've been seeing generally.

Thanks for the detailed reply. Just making sure i was in par with everyone elses pictures

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
That had the flash turned off so i was really surprised at the light the phone produced compared to my Droid Razr which wasnt very good at all
I meant this one, and I went by the EXIF info on it.. it says that the flash fired, but I guess the phone might have recorded the wrong info

e0FJK.jpg

Thanks for the detailed reply. Just making sure i was in par with everyone elses pictures
They are almost all identical...the only significant difference might come from the optics, which would result in extra blur in one particular section of the frame, but the overall quality should be exactly the same for all of them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre