how to stop getting calendar notification emails?

iJuan

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is SO annoying on WP
How do I get those unnecessary emails about what's on my calendar??? New to Windows Phone
If I could also get linked to a Help and Tips section about the OS I would appreciate it

S1NKING SH1PS

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey iJuan, to turn off the email reminders about what's on your calendar, sign into your Microsoft account at Hotmail.com/outlook.com and click on Calendar. In the top right hand corner it should say Options, click that and you will be taken to the options page. Untick the box that says "Get notifications (reminders, changes to calendars, and daily summaries)" and click save. Hope that helps!

Oh and for a help and tips section, have you tried the built in Help and Tips "app" in the app list on your 920? Check that out, if you haven't already, as it's got a pretty good overview of how to optimize your Windows Phone experience!

Kalin Varbanov

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
As of December 2015 there isn't an option like that on the options page and I am already sick of those emails. I don't even use this Calendar, why do I have to receive notifications.... Any help?

gwinegarden

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
As of December 2015 there isn't an option like that on the options page and I am already sick of those emails. I don't even use this Calendar, why do I have to receive notifications.... Any help?

It's there on my outlook.com. You must go to calendar > options then select the actual calendar you want to change.

Screenshot (6).png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo