One bug I hope they fix SOON is the grey screen issue, Coming from the L900 screen looks off dark/dull. I know 900 is amoled, but I thought whites should look better on l920/lcd. whites look off yellowish dark even w brightness on high. Things just look washed out. I compared it to other L920s at the att store and those look much better. I even compared it to iphone 4 , motorolla hd, l900, htc 8x.I swapped but still have the same issue on the matte black, perhaps a bad batch. Is there anyone else having this issue ? I really love this phone bug it bugs me. Maybe its just the color temp ? The screen just doesn't POP like its supposed to. My fianc even can tell the difference. Ive read other people having this issue and people bashed him for trolling. This is not trolling its a real issue and is on the list of issues. Even my old Titan had better whites/colors. I don't know if Chicago stores just had bad batches of matte black?
    11-18-2012 08:57 AM
    I took my first 920 back the other day because of het/battery/shut off issue. Now that I have my new one all those problems have gone away, however the thing I now realize is that yes the one I returned had the yellowish problems as well. Even the buttons on the bottom of the old one were yellowish. The new one they swapped me for has nice crisp, white buttons when illuminated, and the screen looks much better. So I would have to say this is def an issue with some and not others.
    Creeto likes this.
    11-18-2012 09:57 AM
    I will have to see if I can swap mine out again. My first 920 did have an overheating issue and yellowish buttons. My second 920 buttons aren't yellowish but the screen is; no other issues so far. I was waiting to see if this issue will be addressed but doesn't seem like a lot of people are having this issue. I go to google.com on my phone compare it to other phone and one can clearly see the off white tones. even in office. just not as crisp. even in pictures and hd content.
    11-18-2012 10:49 AM
    11-18-2012 04:32 PM
    If you turn off the auto adjust, the screen is very white and crisp. The auto dim feature "dims" the screen is darker settings. I know, crazy and unexpected, right... This helps improve battery consumption and reduces the over bright screen in darker settings. Anywho, turn the feature off in settings and you'll see the bright white screen in all its glory. Expect more battery drain and for the screen to be very bright.
    11-18-2012 04:43 PM
    are you sure the new screen isn't just more accurate rather than too cool and overly saturated?
    11-18-2012 04:56 PM
    are you sure the new screen isn't just more accurate rather than too cool and overly saturated?
    yes even the att rep saw it but they didn't have any more matte black. im just patiently waiting for another batch. The issue is on the list of issues however not as many people are having it or don't mind it. it bugs me. almost similar to the purple issue on the 900 but grey with every setting.
    11-18-2012 07:26 PM
    It's the auto brightness. And the 900 was an AMOLED display. This is not.
    11-18-2012 07:44 PM