Pacific Mall in Markham

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Any chance that the Pacific Mall in Markham just NE of Toronto might carry any unlocked Lumia 920s? Are there any frequent visitors to that mall who know if they usually carry unlocked new phones right off the bat or do they get them in later weeks/months?

Thanks.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, about five stores that I've asked out of the whole bunch confirmed getting the 920.
None of the stores had an estimated price, however when the 808 PV first came out the general asking price was nearly 900 bucks.
You were able to get it on Amazon for 650, Negri and Expansys had similar pricing.

Their pricing for the N9 was even worse than the 808 PV.

I can only imagine their asking price will be in the mid 900s.

I'd just order online via negri, expansys, canadagsm, gsmnation and overseas electronics.

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, about five stores that I've asked out of the whole bunch confirmed getting the 920.
None of the stores had an estimated price, however when the 808 PV first came out the general asking price was nearly 900 bucks.
You were able to get it on Amazon for 650, Negri and Expansys had similar pricing.

Their pricing for the N9 was even worse than the 808 PV.

I can only imagine their asking price will be in the mid 900s.

I'd just order online via negri, expansys, canadagsm, gsmnation and overseas electronics.

:lol:That is just insane man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb