Ordered a L920 Cyan, what is shipping order number?

emptyy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a L920 Cyan on the phone in Nov 13th, and I received an email next day, included order information like item number, order number, shipping order number,etc. Does anyone know what is shipping order number? It's same as tracking number? I went to att.com and see my order status, the page is still showing my order is in progress and no tracking number.

Sorry for my English. :p

emptyy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If you have received a confirmation email , I think you are in good shape, you will receive your phone within 5 days. If it says pending shipment, you have to call or go online and ask the CSR to prompt your order.

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ordered on 9/10 (Saturday mornign at att store) received the confirmation email but still "In Progress" (premier account upgrade)

not sure when its gonna come

Ali B1

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on 11/9. Still in pending status. Spoke with AT&T Friday, they claimed that it's a Nokia issue and they're back-ordered. New ETA is after Thanksgiving. AT&T and Nokia really dropped the ball on this one.

BTW, if you nag hard enough to the AT&T CSR, they might give you some credit on your account :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb