Car mount/dock for Nokia lumia 920

mdecker79

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the same mount I got for my 3gs 3 years ago. I picked up the two mount solution from pro clip. When I got the mount I picked up the adjustable size one and I've used it on my 3gs, 4, 4s and now I just opened it up for my 920 with the Belkin band on I got at att. It opens plenty wide enough for the 920 with a case and its hard mounted to the car without drilling any holes.

sleewok

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

robstunner

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at the exogear mount. Looks great! (for a universal solution)
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually just bought this one:

Amazon.com: Bracketron PHW-203-BL Mobile Grip-iT Rotating Windshield Mount for GPS: Car Electronics

I bought it from Best Buy since they pricematch to Amazon now.

It fits/holds the 920. The ONLY issue that I see is that the pad on the right is too thick to fit between the power and volume (if you want the phone to rest on the bottom feet of the holder). I plan on trimming the foam a bit, and it should be perfect.

interesting. that's exactly the one I have in the car for my LG and my ZuneHD. Will try this in a little bit with my new Lumia920.

pikablu0530

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I was using this for my Lumia 900. 920 fits perfectly in it as well, already tested. Love the mount, very high quality.

Nokia Universal Holder CR-123 #CR-123 - Expansys USA

So the 920 fits perfectly well in the CR-123? Or is it a tight fit? I saw somewhere online the dimensions of the mount goes up to 70mm, but the Lumia 920 is 70.3mm. If it fits perfectly well, I'm seriously considering buying this mount - looks very high quality!

toddos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I love ProClip docks. It's a two-part system, where you buy a mount for your car (most cars have two or more mounting options, using vents or clipping in elsewhere) and then a separate holder designed specifically for your device. It's a bit pricey, but the holders use a "universal" four-bolt mount system that make them easy to use with any custom fabrication (if you need to have a shop build something special for your car), and the integration of the mount with your car is second to none. No bulky, ugly suction cups here.

The 920 holder is currently on preorder, expected to be available in ~2 weeks. If you order before midnight tonight, you can get 25% off using the code 12BLKFRI.

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So the 920 fits perfectly well in the CR-123? Or is it a tight fit? I saw somewhere online the dimensions of the mount goes up to 70mm, but the Lumia 920 is 70.3mm. If it fits perfectly well, I'm seriously considering buying this mount - looks very high quality!

Im thinking of getting this one as well. I wonder if it will still fit properly with a case?

c8m6p

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the same ProClip dock i used with my Samsung Focus S. Suprisingly the 920 fits even more snugly in it than the Focus S did.

irspecere

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I've used the ProClip for years on all my phones. I love it. It really is the best "custom" holder on the market. I suggest getting the one that swivels and charges.

Workshop2

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for Brodit/Proclip also. Using my Omnia 7 as a car phone (for music/podcasts) until I can get hold of a mount. Has anyone found out availability for it yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6