Exclusive Nokia instagram app

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Instagram is a necessary evil that WP needs to have. Don't fool yourself, people look at any WP and walk away when they find out there isn't an instagram app. The relationship ppl have with uploading a pic to instagram>tumblr>twitter is important. It isn't a fad and isn't going anywhere. If MS can pay amazon for their app surely they can do the same with instagrm.

cthulhucometh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Tasfern It's a social app, if you want to take real photography you use a real camera not a phone camera. Your argument is an invalid one, thanks.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

mcbredditor

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
OMG what do I need to do to get to instagram???? Like I don't understand why they would even create a system without offering their customers what is popular. GIve us the option! I'm really considering returning my Nokia Lumina 900 simply for that reason ... why do I see stupid little apps like "instagram blog" or instagram tweets" WHYYYY??? I understand people find it kiddie like ... but I love lit and .... AT&T may just get this back ... I'm thinking about going back to Droid. :mad:

How old are you?

Like, OMG. We don't give a **** if you return your Lumia 900. That does not change the fact that the Lumia 900 is a bad ass phone, and its predecessor is the best phone on the market yet.

You want your Instawham? Tell their developers.

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd say it is more than .oooo2% as every picture that I see from that site IS cropped to a square and filtered to the point of ridiculousness. Also, even though it is a SOCIAL NETWORK, everyone still posts their ugly square pictures to Facebook and Twitter and litter up my feeds. Besides a SOCIAL NETWORK isn't that social when they exclude segments of the market. Remember when we had two 3rd party Instagram apps, but then InstaGrime blocked them. That's kind of anti-SOCIAL, isn't it?

what does instagram have, something like 80 million users? yeah i would say its very much a social media site. If you do not want them cluttering up your feeds, delete them or block them from doing it. its quite easy, then you will not have to worry. the wonders of technology

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm saying this in bold because I'm really tired of repeating this across various tech sites and forums. Instagram is not just an app to apply crappy filters to photos, in fact thats like .00002% of what its is, Instagram is a SOCIAL NETWORK. Sites like Twitter and Facebook become cluttered with so much useless crap that you don't care about, like what your sister's friend's roommate ate for lunch, or a stupid ad or promotion for this or that. Instagram gets rid of all that and provides you with a clean easy way to keep up with your friends without dealing with all that extra junk you don't care about. Trick is to not apply the filters that way what you're left with is simply a stream of hopefully interesting photos that tell a story, where you've been, what you like, who you like.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well thats a **** of a lot of Facebook posts.

/end rant

I'd say it is more than .oooo2% as every picture that I see from that site IS cropped to a square and filtered to the point of ridiculousness. Also, even though it is a SOCIAL NETWORK, everyone still posts their ugly square pictures to Facebook and Twitter and litter up my feeds. Besides a SOCIAL NETWORK isn't that social when they exclude segments of the market. Remember we had two 3rd party Instagram apps, but then InstaGrime blocked them. That's kind of anti-SOCIAL, isn't it?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You follow idiots on IG then. Follow better people. Its their service, so they can allow who they want. Sounds like you want IG but don't want to admit it. Lol
I'd say it is more than .oooo2% as every picture that I see from that site IS cropped to a square and filtered to the point of ridiculousness. Also, even though it is a SOCIAL NETWORK, everyone still posts their ugly square pictures to Facebook and Twitter and litter up my feeds. Besides a SOCIAL NETWORK isn't that social when they exclude segments of the market. Remember we had two 3rd party Instagram apps, but then InstaGrime blocked them. That's kind of anti-SOCIAL, isn't it?

cthulhucometh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my 920 and wouldn't trade mine in just because it doesn't have Instagram but it's a nice app to have. It's my second Windows Phone so I apparently don't care about it as some do.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Instagram is a necessary evil that WP needs to have. Don't fool yourself, people look at any WP and walk away when they find out there isn't an instagram app. The relationship ppl have with uploading a pic to instagram>tumblr>twitter is important. It isn't a fad and isn't going anywhere. If MS can pay amazon for their app surely they can do the same with instagrm.

Not to be a dick, but i think the statmeent of instagram being a "necessary evil" is quite stupid. Why is instagram even "evil" in the first place. It is a social network millions of people use and if your platform wants to be popular, then you must have popular apps even if you dont like it.

I can't believe this is even a discussion, get instagram on wp8, period. Quit the ****** talk and go lift.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb