It's possible to carrier unlock using those codes from eBay?

diego3336

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I'm almost buying a 920, but I live in Brazil so I would need to ask a friend of mine who lives in Canada to buy and ship it for me, but I know it will be locked to Rogers, that's why I didn't bought it yet.

My current LG Optimus 7 came from France and was locked to Orange, but I bought an universal LG unlock code for $20 on a website only providing the phone's IMEI to calculate the right unlock code to my device, and it worked.

There's something like this available for the 920?

Thanks

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
the first batch(es) for Rogers were carrier unlocked I dont know if they still are. If thats still the case you would not need to pay for an unlock code

rockers12

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I'm almost buying a 920, but I live in Brazil so I would need to ask a friend of mine who lives in Canada to buy and ship it for me, but I know it will be locked to Rogers, that's why I didn't bought it yet.

My current LG Optimus 7 came from France and was locked to Orange, but I bought an universal LG unlock code for $20 on a website only providing the phone's IMEI to calculate the right unlock code to my device, and it worked.

There's something like this available for the 920?

Thanks

To unlock your Nokia Lumia 920 from Rogers, use unlock code . You can request your provider to provide it . If they refuse to unlock your device, you can approach any of the online providers like SuperUnlockCodes.com to get your Nokia unlocked from network lock .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss