My story to try to get Lumia 920

almard

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone I was excited when nokia announce the ne flagship phone lumia 920 even with boring presentation they should learn from apple marketing team because I was nokia fan tell 2008.
let me start my story after the announcement I begin following all the news about the phone in the release date it was shock news the phone lock too orange t moblie and ee im on o2 but even though i like to buy unlocked phone because my job requirement to travel too much so I start surfing web to try to get unlocked one I ordered form more then one online store but all them laying about dates keep extends the dates then I cancel the order I order in more then one web site about 3 or 4 and some of them increases the price .
I forget to say I like gadgets I have Iphone 4 gs3 and bbm I think it not the time for wp8 for what happen to me maybe nokia dose not want to take my money i will go to note 2 instead I was planning for full switch for win8 but what I have heard the problems in wp8 and some major apps still not existe.
I will wait tell mid of 2013 and see what will happen with wp8.

do agree with me.

In between sorry for my poor English, because English not my native Language.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb