Just received my international unlocked Lumia 920

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Very beautiful phone, I am very happy, took a few pics which came out great, I will upload them in the relevant threads and take a few pics of my phone later on. However I noticed when I popped my AT&T Sim in , I can make calls and send and receive texts fine, I cant send mms messages or get on the internet.

Is there a particular setting I would have to add some stuff too? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shirty Grizzly

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Howdy!
First off! So freaking Jealous, I'm trying to get a white unlocked phone but they seem to be sold out everywhere.
now to the solution (hopefully)
I had this problem just the other week coming from Australia to NY for a holiday. I needed to set up the APN settings on the phone.

You can google APN settings for AT&T i found this website (Internet / WAP / APN / MMS SettingsTheUnlockr) it looks the same as the settings I used but i'm not 100%

Hope this helps!

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It would be great if you can report back on battery life of internation unlocked version of lumia 920. I wonder if there's a difference, or it's just those at&t phones are the bad batch.

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It would be great if you can report back on battery life of internation unlocked version of lumia 920. I wonder if there's a difference, or it's just those at&t phones are the bad batch.

I will definitely be testing this phone out during the day tomorrow and giving it the full run, I will take my own press shots of it in the morning and upload them for you guys to see, got the internet working , now am trying to get the mms working.

rick98761

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Can you let me know what band/frequencys it supports? There is so much mis information if it supports the tmobile bands or not. I would love to order one, but I need to know this first. It should be on the box by the serial number.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Nice, congrats! Do you mind me asking where you bought it from? The ones on eBay all are pretty costly, and they're all black or white. I'm looking for red or yellow. :p

albertph

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, it's way cheaper here than in GSM nation (779$). I'm having worries about buying online though, with regards to warranties and replacements and stuff... But f*** I want a 920 so bad :(

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow, it's way cheaper here than in GSM nation (779$). I'm having worries about buying online though, with regards to warranties and replacements and stuff... But f*** I want a 920 so bad :(

The only reason I bought from them is because I have gotten 5 phones from them in the past and they are usually the first company to get unlocked phones in quickly.

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Still haven't got a tracking ID for my order yet =[
Guy over phone said mine was most likely shipped.. but over email he said they send tracking ID when they send it =[

Hope to see your unboxing video soon!
Overseas unboxing shows that the package comes with earphones [awesome!] but a 3-prong-euro-charger [darn]

zicadasilva

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My boyfriend just received his black Lumia from GSM Nation, the phone arrived in two days, and their service is really good. I was waiting for the other colors to arrive to get mine, but when I asked on the Live Chat about the yellow and gray ones, the answer I got was "To be honest with you, those colors seem like unicorns at the moment." So, I think I'll get a black one too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05