Nokia points ?problematic apps? behind reboots faced by small number of Lumia 920 owners

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Read it from Nokia Poweruser.com .

Nokia points “problematic apps” behind reboots faced by small number of Lumia 920 owners.Provides Temporary solution. ? Nokiapoweruser

It means, Nokia is very serious and is sincerely looking into the reboot cause. According to Nokia,

"Nokia acknowledged there have been ?reports of a small number of people experiencing this unusual performance on their Nokia Lumia 920″ and pointed to problematic apps as a potential cause ? noting in a statement: ?We are investigating but suspect some apps may be at the root of the issue when left running in the background. While we learn more, we advise people when finished with an application to navigate away using the back button to ensure it is no longer active.?

That's good news for us. Although, I have owned the Lumia 920 since it was released Nov 9th and I have not had a single reboot. I use the back button to exit out of apps.

Hope this will relieve some Nokia Lumia 920 owners and a fix should be on the way..... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077