Bluetooth music audio quality

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with the sound quality when synced to Bluetooth? When I sync it through Bluetooth in my car the audio sounds all crackled almost as if my speakers are blown.....but if I connect through the aux cable the sound is fine :( just wanted to see if anyone else was managing to have this issue?

My car is a 2013 Nissan Altima

rebaser

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Music sounds fine in my Nissan Qashqai 2011. It has the Nissan connect system in it. My old Lumia 800 use to drop the bluetooth connection 10-15 seconds after starting driving and then reconnect, not had that issue the 920 yet

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Odd iv posted a few other places too and two other people are having the same issue in 2011 Nissan model cars, and keep in mind this never happens with my iPhone 5 or any other of my family members droid phones. I hope a fix comes soon so I can repurchase the phone :( other than this issue I'm having I love the phone.

mkmarine

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the crackling issue on my Nissan Maxima (I believe it's a 2010) but for regular Bluetooth phone connections. I can't play music through the bluetooth, but there's definitely a problem with the phone connection. Previous iPhones worked fine.

LA6507a

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I had a buffering issue that got progressively worse when streaming into my Volvo's factory system on the second connection but everytime time after that streaming has worked perfectly,including streaming music while using Navigon or Nokia Drive.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried my 920 with a car yet, but the music streaming to my Blueant headset sounds great. Perhaps even better than my iPhone did, which I find surprising.

peterpphoto

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I own a 2012 KIA optima and my music works fine over bluetooth but sometimes when I start Nokia drive the voice announcements crackle and I have to disable/enable bluetooth to make it stop

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I actually discovered that the OEM stereo in my 2011 Hyundai Sonata will allow me to stream music from the Lumia last night (I'm quite surprised, honestly). It sounds decent (maybe a bit better than the standard 3.5mm audio jack), but it worked fine for me. I didn't try making a call, however, but I'd like to think it would work since I am able to stream music.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My quality is excellent in my 2010 Acura TL with Tech Package (ELS Sound System).

I've always had better luck with Bluetooth than the stereo jack on ELS Systems. I know other stereos ate the opposite.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I had this happen on my black lumia about 1/10 times I synced it up. After resyncing, it would work. I swapped it out for Cyan, and haven't had the issue yet, although that doesn't mean it's not there, I just haven't come across it.

This isn't the first I have seen this issue mentioned either. Someone else was mentioning having crackling with the gps voice over BT. Whether it is a widespread issue or not remains to be seen, but it isn't unique to you. Sorry if that does nothing to make you feel better/ :(

Okcbikeguy

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Working great in my 2012 Mazda Speed 3. Bluetooth voice calls, music and texting by voice all work without a hitch and the sound is very good.

vel0city

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've got an issue where it seems like the buffering for Bluetooth is messed up. I've found if I start playing a song and then pausing it instantly, then getting in my car it seems to reduce the chance of it happening. Its weird that its only happening with my car through, Bluetooth headphones work perfectly every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs