Any AT&T users get their charging plate yet?

thekonger

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 920 in the store a week and a half ago and received an email last night saying the charging plate is being shipped via UPS. No info on the shipping order yet, probably hasn't been picked up by UPS yet. From what I read it seems that preorders received the first shipments of the plates. So if you bought your 920 on or near launch day your charging plate should be on its way. The power tweaks mentioned in the forums helped my phone a lot and I am lasting a day and a half. Can't wait for the charging plate, it'll make the 920 that much better.

crazysaint

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys get any order tracking # when you bought from the store? I just have an entry in the bill for the charging plate for $49. When I contacted the store they said they are not handling the shipments for the charging plates and nokia will ship it

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys get any order tracking # when you bought from the store? I just have an entry in the bill for the charging plate for $49. When I contacted the store they said they are not handling the shipments for the charging plates and nokia will ship it
You should have received an email at the email address associated with your account.

kaz409

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I preordered my phone online via AT&T. I received the charging plate first (Monday 11/12), and then the phone the next day. I received one shipping notification with 2 tracking numbers.

A co-worker of mine purchased his Lumia in a store and still has yet to receive the plate.

Good luck!

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 920 in the store a week and a half ago and received an email last night saying the charging plate is being shipped via UPS. No info on the shipping order yet, probably hasn't been picked up by UPS yet. From what I read it seems that preorders received the first shipments of the plates. So if you bought your 920 on or near launch day your charging plate should be on its way. The power tweaks mentioned in the forums helped my phone a lot and I am lasting a day and a half. Can't wait for the charging plate, it'll make the 920 that much better.

I bought my phone on launch day and the very next day i got an email saying my order for the charging plate was processed. I had it a few days later.

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
bought mine on saturday(was that launch day? I forget already) and still have nothing. Calling the local store today

EDIT: wow called them up and this time the rep told me something different. They are not stocking them, instead doing direct fullfillment orders. So basically the sales rep who i bought the phone from forgot to actually order it for me. I have to stop by the store with my receipt and they'll order it up for me. an extra step, but oh well.

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I purchased on Friday November 9.(Launch day)
It just now shipped today from Tennessee. (They sent me a shipping email with tracking number this morning) Time to play the impatient waiting game with USPS :p

axcisd

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I purchased through ATT's website on November 8th and both the phone and charging plate arrived Monday, November 12. Works great!

Cephiros

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I preordered 11/6 on premier website, phone shipped on 11/10, received phone on 11/12. Haven't gotten anything about my charge plate

Bkasm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered 11/7, as soon as they became available through AT&T
Received phone 11/9
11/13, received email stating charger should have been shown as included when order was placed
11/20, still no charger or even a shipping confirmation email

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
ordered on 11/7, phone (yellow) arrived 16th, Got tracking # for charger today, arriving in las vegas tomorrow 11/21

Lenas

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I preordered the night the 920 became available and got my charging plate (two of them, actually) in the same delivery as the phone.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a white 920 in the store on 11/13. The rep who helped me out didn't initially add it to my order. I asked about it, since she didn't get it in at the 'correct' time, she instead ordered me a charger that I didn't have to pay for. I have a receipt for it and an e-mail was sent later that day stating that my order was in process. At some point it'll ship..just have no idea when.

Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY is still processing.

The good thing is, that she ordered me a white one!

Emcee

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine in-store. The guy rang up the pad as a separate transaction. Still haven't received any updates on it.

I called ATT today for the credit thing and also had them check the status. She said the order wasn't placed, and ordered me a new one for free. Had my choice of colors, too, but I wanted black. Will still take a week to ship, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99