Orange and other colors Lumia 920

NoIX

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm still new to the forum, just joined a couple days ago, but I have it found it really helpful. I currently have a white Lumia 920 I brought last week, which I?m really enjoying, but something keeps bothering me.
Why didn't Nokia also made it avaible in Orange? Most of the WP8 displays and promotional stuff have the tiles in orange or the frame around the "screen", yes we have red, but it is not the same, so I?m starting a small campaign to see how many people are interested in an orange version of the 920.

Let's vote, also what other color would you have chosen?

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
They included colors that would most likely sell according to testers and other departments. It would be very expensive to offer a phone in a color that would only sell a few.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
i personally wouldnt buy an orange 920..they already have it in my favorite color blue. it would make for an interesting color though

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I would have loved an orange 920, but red and yellow are also really nice. It would have been perfect for me if they offered a darker blue with a matte finish (though I wouldn't mind glossy), since that's my favorite. I don't really like cyan :/

NoIX

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
They included colors that would most likely sell according to testers and other departments. It would be very expensive to offer a phone in a color that would only sell a few.

Yup that is the main "problem/reason", I know the marketing team was trying to play it safe, but lets try to find out if there was another color it might also have worked, yellow wouldn't be my first option and it seems to be working so far, my bet is still on orange, but I guess ladies will prefer pink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3