Red Nokia Lumia 920 back in stock on ATT.com!!!

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Can't be limited. I just ordered yesterday (Friday) and it's getting delivered Monday. And it's stupid because the local store has been sold out for at least a week and a half. -_- Oh well, at least i literally only have to wait a weekend to have it in my hands, could've been sooner if mail still moved on Sundays

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The stores here got a shipment of the Red on Wednesday. I grabbed the red. Wife is still waiting for the yellow.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering my third red tonight. So glad they're available somewhere. Last chance Nokia. Don't make me buy an 8x. I love the 920 but for gods sake I can't keep returning my phone every week. First one had a loose battery, second one won't work if its charging and the power button is sunken in. Fingers crossed this new batch isn't full of turds like the first one.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just spent the last two hours between two reps on the phone, and four over chat, I have not been able to order a red 920, off contract, without a plan. Jesus f**king Christ. I guess I'll see if my store can order me one tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo