So, I spoke with Matt Rothshild from Nokia earlier...

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Apple, with 65% gross margins, can afford outstanding customer service. Same with premium automakers like Rolls or Porsche. It's more impressive when a company like Nokia delivers "above and beyond," IMO. It's like getting BMW performance and service at Volkswagen pricing.

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That is great. I ordered my 822 from Walmart (free!), after having a HTC Trophy for almost 2 years (and I really like my Trophy!). I was leaning 8X, but the Nokia apps and the great support and customer service I kept hearing about had me thinking twice; then I held the 822 at a Verizon store and that was the end of HTC. I hope I don't have any problems with my phone, but IF I do, it's good to know Nokia stands behind its products.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
When are you going home.. Man.. you work forever :)..

We are more exicted than you to see what you got.. We need pictures.. ofcourse not pic of the head...

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking your surprise might be the JBL Speaker, that's the only accessory I can think of that would weigh around that much :p

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, the wait is over! I have my shiny, red Lumia 920 and a box containing Monster Nokia Purity On-Ear Headset!!!! The headset also comes in a very nice case. There was also a beautiful Christmas card as well, and everything was wrapped in Christmas paper! I still can't believe it. All I wanted was to get my Best Buy order shipped to me. This is so amazing!

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, the wait is over! I have my shiny, red Lumia 920 and a box containing Monster Nokia Purity On-Ear Headset!!!! The headset also comes in a very nice case. There was also a beautiful Christmas card as well, and everything was wrapped in Christmas paper! I still can't believe it. All I wanted was to get my Best Buy order shipped to me. This is so amazing!

Don't keep us waiting, I hope you took pics of it all!

hellokhemra

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I must say that I am suspicious of the story, but I have to also admit that I have become biased against Nokia ever since I ordered my yellow Lumia 920 from AT&T. (My issue is that I still do not have one!) Having said that, there seems to be more complaints within this forum about the new phones (battery issues, crashes & backorders) than there are extolments, so I would not start praising Nokia's customer service care just yet.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I must say that I am suspicious of the story, but I have to also admit that I have become biased against Nokia ever since I ordered my yellow Lumia 920 from AT&T. (My issue is that I still do not have one!) Having said that, there seems to be more complaints within this forum about the new phones (battery issues, crashes & backorders) than there are extolments, so I would not start praising Nokia's customer service care just yet.

There are more complaints because the majority of people come here to complain. That's how all forums are. Take a look around the forum; there are plenty of happy users.

Let's stay on topic and not turn this "feel good" thread into a "how Nokia screwed me" thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786