I recently had some issues with my 920. Music controls stuck on screen, volume set to 0, and volume and power buttons not working. The phone then got bricked when I tried to reset it. I returned it to AT&T, but they didn't have a cyan lumia to replace mine, and won't for 2 weeks. They refused to give me a phone to use in the meantime, and I sold my old iPhone. I had emailed Steven Elop andhe responded quickly, told me he would have his team contact me. Nokia care contacted me, listened to my issues, apologized and have overnighted me a new lumia 920. In the meantime I also was contacted by a senior product engineer from Nokia to diagnose the issues I had, they confirmed the two known issues and confirmed they are working on a fix. I have included some information about the music an volume fix below. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and dedication to learning and resolving any bugs. If any of you have issues contact Nokia Care.

Here is part of the response from the Nokia engineer:

This was very helpful and I already have few ideas what can produce this It seems there happened two already known errors. One is this volume 0 (or 30) bug which jams now playing banner and second is the factory reset problem. Both we are already working on. Usually this goes away after rebootbut I will continue investigating. There is still possibility this is something totally new.

PS. If this now playing banner issue happens again try following (this sometimes helps when error occurs):

Connect HS again (headphone jack device) and push volume down or up button. If device do not recover try also steps: 1. Push volume button down /up 2. Connect headphone device to AV jack 3. Release volume down /up button. 4. Try this few times.
    ramrac likes this.
    11-20-2012 08:21 PM
    Nokia Care is awesome, my overnighted phone will be here tomorrow :)
    11-20-2012 08:34 PM
    They are good.. I've dealt with them on several occasions in the past 4-5 years and they've been great every time.
    11-20-2012 08:35 PM
    Different issue but same response and service from Nokia. I will be receiving my new 920 tomorrow aswell :)
    11-20-2012 08:39 PM