920 Black Friday in other time zones/states?

Mason Wright

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by my local ATT store tonight and the manager on duty said there wasn't anything in there system about this $49 deal on the 920. He checked while talking to me. I figured he was giving me the run around, but then I went home and read the fine print on the deal. It clearly says at the bottom that the deal is only valid in select states (my state of Indiana not being one). Wondering if anyone else that isn't in these states have had similar issues. I think its odd that the deal is only in a few states. I'll put off getting my 920 another day. Any input would be helpful!

On another note, while in the store, they sold two 920's and I asked the salesperson if he was selling any of them and replied "yeah, its the first windows phone we are actually selling"

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
You can always try buying the phone and calling of chatting with an att rep. Also, if there is a Mictosoft store near you they will give you a $25 for putting your current phone up against wp8

Mason Wright

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No Microsoft store around here! I was really hoping to get the $50 deal and not have to worry about waiting for a refund. Hopefully something changes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05