Google Reader

anon(361265)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just got my red 920 today! I'm very excited as it's been nothing but a joy and haven't experienced any problems.

This is my first Windows Phone and coming from Android, I used the the official Google Reader app pretty frequently. What's the best substitute for reading RSS feeds for WP? Any speculation if official Google apps will ever come to WP?

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I am addicted to my Google Reader feeds. It really depends what you look for, What I want out of mine is a simple list of all my feeds, be able to star them and markt hem a read and to be able to sync them all. The best one I found that matches my requirements is NewsSpot. I am sure there are others but I fell in love with its simplicity.

bryan_05

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Great thing about WP8 is the free trials. I tried Flux, NextGen Reader, Wonder Reader, and a couple others. Relatively satisified w/ NextGen over the others, but I don't like how it handles read messages upon pushing the back button.

Scratch that, found the setting to leave as unread when clicked on.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Great thing about WP8 is the free trials. I tried Flux, NextGen Reader, Wonder Reader, and a couple others. Relatively satisified w/ NextGen over the others, but I don't like how it vibrates on refresh or handles read messages upon pushing the back button.
You can turn off the haptic feedback upon loading in the settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb