Is nokia lumia 920 cyan more popular than any other color?

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Noticed today on AT&T site (cyan is the only color which is out of stock) and other forum's poll - people are buying more cyan's than any other color.

any thoughts ?:straight: is cyan the most bought and popular color?

btw: I ordered cyan and waiting for the USPS to deliver.

jbs4life97

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to get a color, but I just don't know if I would like Yellow or Cyan colored phone a few months from now (after the novelty wears off).

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Wife wanted the red, but when she saw it in person she didn't like it. It's not as red as she thought, burnt orange, like the poster above mentioned. The ATT reps mentioned it too, as they were not impressed with the color.

I always liked nutural phones. I really like the look of my Titan II. I never cared for flashing a bright phone around, but I went with white. I really like the look of it. It's too bad they don't have a true red, blue, or gray (yet).

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Unlikely... based on sheer supply and availability, I'd guess that matte black is the biggest seller right now (since it's the only color that most stores have in stock).

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Reminder: Nokia originally planned to have a matte grey model in the US. But due to complaints/demand, they appear to have replaced it with the Cyan.

So I would imagine the primary issue was them just not having manufactured enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire