Anybody get 920 BF price on new line of service at AT&T pre-BF?

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Was thinking about trying to get two 920s today instead of waiting for BF. Thought I would try to get the BF price, free chargers, and waived activation fee as I am signing on as a new customer from straight talk. Thoughts anybody?

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay, called today and asked for BF special pricing on 2 920s, new customer. Everything was going great, 2 for $100, 2 charging plates free, free shipping, and 2 waived activation fees (as courtesy bill credit) for family share plan 1 gig data share. CS rep had to talk to manager then no go, offer only good in store! She said call back Friday and maybe they can do the deal on the phone, otherwise store only, I call BS!

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Read that whole forum, maybe make another try soon with diff rep. Approach it as charge me $100 each phone and then credit me $50 each afterwards. Rep still said it was corporate store only deal and to call on BF for override.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It really isn't that hard. Call up and ask for the credit. They say no, thank them and end the call. Call again, ask for the credit. If they say no again, thank them and end the call.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I find that chatting with Customer Service works best, but your mileage may [will] vary.

Sincerely,

the OP of that thread

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just hesitant to pull the trigger and not get the credit, I haven't bought yet like others on that thread. That's why I was asking if anybody had pulled it off while ordering, not after the fact.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05