Music is a little weird

holyxiaoxin

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I've just tested a demo set here in Singapore, wow. All I can say is that this phone is mindblowing. Definitely a league higher than android/iOS. I can't seem find any reason to NOT love the L920. I must say that the screen, video stabilization and camera quality totally surprised me. I played with the phone a little and realized something strange.
The songs can be accessed from 2 different apps. The native music app brings me to another app when I tried to play another song. Is it something like lenses, where other 3rd party apps are able to "use" the songs in the phone?
And I can't seem to find a way to skip to a particular time in the song. Tried my best to find a way to scroll though the music but it was too tricky! Help please!
P.S. the phone is really not heavy. -,- feels the same with my iphone4s with element case. And I heard that the L920 casing is better than any iPhone case:p it is made using 1 color throughout the polycarbonate material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if there is a way to directly jump, but if you hold the next or back button, it'll fast forward or rewind, respectively.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss