Nokia Wireless charging stand and plate in Canada?

Ramsdenm

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Amazon.ca has an Energizer 2 position charger (ie holds two phones) + a usb port for a third. (They also have single pad version.) When I ordered mine, it was about $100. Seems to have gone up since. I'm loving up. Get home from work, set the phones down, and after dinner both phones are charged. (Bought 2 at once, one for me, one for my wife; just got a third for my daughter. All three of the phones get charged easily since we aren't all using it at once.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
While in Taiwan last week I found the charging plate to match my charging stand :)

I really wish it wasn't Rogers selling the 920 in Canada and Nokia chose a competent carrier..

Just adds another thing to my list about Rogers that I hate..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Taiwan rules xD Haha my home, are you Taiwanese?
And you're right, Robbers suck.

slashd0t

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
While in Taiwan last week I found the charging plate to match my charging stand :)

I really wish it wasn't Rogers selling the 920 in Canada and Nokia chose a competent carrier..

Just adds another thing to my list about Rogers that I hate..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

luv2skipow

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I picked up 2 charging stands when in Montana a couple of weeks ago. They just got them in luckily after being sold out. Very cool and well worth the money.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
well that's cool too. I miss it already... wish it had the accessories out already when I visited
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

grapemanca

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my Nokia charging plate down in Bellingham, WA (at the AT/T store in Bellis Fair Mall) for $49.99. The salesman said he had sold many of them to Canadians, and couldn't understand why they weren't being sold in BC. They were actually giving them away when the Nokia 920 first came out. Grr....

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Man I am in Montreal, Canada and can`t seem to locate any Rogers store or any othr store for that matter which holds the charging dock or plate. Anyone have any ideas other than online?

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Avoid Rogers website. I see they are selling the plate for $70. That's a $20 premium, and the same price the stand is going for in a Microsoft store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs