UK Wireless Charger offer

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Free speaker from P4U?!?! Was that for online orders only as I was the first in Bradford branch to buy

Online only I'm afraid.

Terms & Conditions | Phones 4u

Free Nokia Play 360 Speaker with Nokia 920 Orders – Terms and conditions

The first 500 customers who validly and successfully place an order for a Nokia 920 from Phones 4u website will a obtain free Nokia Play 360 Speaker. Orders are subject to status (including credit check), and subject to Phones 4u’s standard terms and conditions. In order to be eligible to obtain the Nokia Play 360 Speaker, customers must pass the credit check and must remain connected to their chosen network 28 days after receipt of their Nokia 920. All customers will be notified by email to confirm if they are in the initial 500 customers. Customers who return their handset will not be eligible for this promotion and will be required to return the headphones back to Phones 4u. The Nokia Play 360 Speaker will be despatched within 28 days of the despatch of the Nokia 920. The Promotion is available while stocks last and Phones 4u reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value or higher. Phones 4u reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if mine's arrived yet as still in work....
Purchased phone on 7th Nov and filled out form on the 21th so today is day 28...

But I did get the Nokia Wireless NFC Speaker with my phone on the 10th Nov and I wasn't informed I was in 500... And its great 😃

tomoakley

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my red L920 it had the "Free Play 360 Speaker" offer on the product page and I ordered it online the day the red came out, I rang up to find out what was happening as I never got an email, the woman said she'd make sure I got a speaker. Rang up a good 2 weeks later and as the woman had put a note on my order to receive a speaker they sent one out special delivery even though I wasn't actually in the first 500 :D my charging plate and speaker arrived today which made for a nice surprise coming back from university!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 23rd November and it arrived yesterday, the 20th December. I guess that's just under a month but there wasn't a hint of confirmation or communication - I had to ring them up to find out mine was even on its way. They send them Royal Mail though, so if you've been waiting a while that might be why.

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if mine's arrived yet as still in work....
Purchased phone on 7th Nov and filled out form on the 21th so today is day 28...

But I did get the Nokia Wireless NFC Speaker with my phone on the 10th Nov and I wasn't informed I was in 500... And its great

Been a great day today, my wireless plate arrived finally, and as Phones4u couldn't tell my when, why or even if I was going to get my speaker, they sent me ?129.95 to go a get one from somewhere else!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No joy on either for me. Approx 2 weeks since I order the charger though. I am more interested in the speaker though. No email or anythin.

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I filled in the details on the website for this offer about 3 or 4 weeks ago, a couple of weeks after getting the phone through Phones4U. Never heard anything back but have just received an email from Nokia confirming my registration and saying I will receive the charger within 14 days.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes ordered via P4U, not a pleasant experience. I have complained to them about the issue. My complaint is currently at the final stage i.e. with the director of customer services. I do realise it wont actually be dealt with by that person, but I have to give them the opportunity to respond adequately. Their attitude to customer service has left me hollow. Anyway, that is for another thread.

I wad told verbally that I qualified and that they had some left. Never had an email to confirm though. It really was a deal breaker for me and I was gagging for that speaker. Is the speaker any good?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise