Has Anyone Successfully Unlocked their Nokia Lumia 920 through 3rd Party Source?

BrianWalker

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I am new here but as going through Google listings I stumbled across your forum and I actually had recently purchased Nokia Lumia 920 from at&t and even though I paid full price for my phone after a phone call to at&t they told me that it cannot be unlocked until later this year... So I did some research and decided to give this site a try Unlocks Express and to my surprise they were actually capable of getting me my unlock code. Only negative side was that it took them couple of days longer than promised but their excuse was that servers experienced a delay. In the end I was satisfied with my results price was a little bit high but before that my phone was pretty much useless.

This is the direct link to the product right here at&t Nokia Lumia 920 Factory Unlock – Unlocks Express Let me know if anybody going to give them a try, support is friendly and fast.

Brian.:cool:

Mngotu

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I unlocked my EE L920 with a code bought from "unlockfrog". It took a few days to arrive, but now I can use any sim card in it.
No problems with updates to portico and hopefully the next one. *fingers crossed

Duffau

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
People keep saying that they have gotten this done, but if you have a success story, please post details. For example, unlocking a 920 on rogers in canada is no problem with 3rd party folks. But AT&T in the US is the big issue. So please post details on who you are locked to and who you unlocked through (or couldn't unlock through). Especially if it's through ATT US because it seems the hardest to do.

taekkwon

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Trying to find a decent price to unlock from orange uk. CellUnlocker is asking for 59.99 dollars to unlock. Really?! :p
Have someone unlocked from orange uk with a decent price? Where?
Thank you

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes! I unlocked my Rogers Lumia 920 through cellunlocker for $15. Google Lumia 920 unlock code and you will see cellunlocker. I had my code back within a couple hours and the phone unlocked within seconds.

eepyaich

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
FWIW - I just tried "unlock-your-phones.com" who were very happy to take ?8 having "checked" that they could unlock my EE branded L920. 5 hours later, however, they have returned with an email saying they are unable to unlock it after all! Whether I'll ever see the ?8 again is anyone's guess.

Prior to this I have had an outstanding request with EE to unlock the phone - they say this will take 20 days (and ?20), but after a month they still hadn't been able to get the details. My contract is up in 3 days - I've already got a PAC code so I'm ready to jump elsewhere, but am now stuck. Grrrrr...

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
FWIW - I just tried "unlock-your-phones.com" who were very happy to take ?8 having "checked" that they could unlock my EE branded L920. 5 hours later, however, they have returned with an email saying they are unable to unlock it after all! Whether I'll ever see the ?8 again is anyone's guess.

Prior to this I have had an outstanding request with EE to unlock the phone - they say this will take 20 days (and ?20), but after a month they still hadn't been able to get the details. My contract is up in 3 days - I've already got a PAC code so I'm ready to jump elsewhere, but am now stuck. Grrrrr...

If you used paypal, just claim it back with the resolution centre. Try phonefunshop. Unlocked my EE 920 for 35.

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

eepyaich

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. In the end, I realised that I could use a Virgin Mobile SIM without unlocking, so have at least been able to get out of contract hell with Orange/EE.

bawfar

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys I bought my L920 locked on EE and then I got an unlock code from ebay for 35 pound which seems to work properly ( here's the seller if anyone's interested NOKIA LUMIA IMEI FACTORY UNLOCK CODE FOR ORANGE TMOBILE 920 820 | eBay) it took him a week to get my code.
EE promise to unlock your phone for 20 pound and they almost never do, in some cases they'd just tell you that your phone is registered with another sim card so they won't be able to unlock it.
Now the question is will I be getting any updates using my phone abroad???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99