The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I have a Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 that I will be returning to MS Store within a month or when my Red Nokia Lumia 920 order arrives. The Red Lumia 920 is a perfect contrast / compliment to my black iPhone 5. I will keep or carrying both of them for my different needs / occasions on a single carrier's sim and unlimited data plan.

+ Love the live tiles, camera (picture quality) in low light conditions, screen & very responsive display, build quality, form factor, different than iOS, weight (nice contrast vs. iPhone 5)

- Glitch prone OS and frequent apps forced shutdown

- Poor battery life

+ Facebook & twitter integration

- web browsers / Internet Explorer

- Where's my favorite iOS apps? (Shutterfly, Booking.com, Flipboard, Pulse News, Snapseed, Photosynth, Yahoo Messenger, Trip Advisor City Guides, Tunein, Turntable, Color, Pandora, Tinychat, Google+, ... so many great obscure apps that are very personal or local to me that I discovered in iOS - there's s like gazillions of them especially quality game, (offline) travel guides, various utility / tool/ job board / news aggregator apps in iOS that are missing in WP8) ... Really hoping Lumia 920 will not be just a nice & different smartphone camera. :D

- Lame versions of Facebook app, Kayak app, Skyscanner App, Tripadvisor app, Flickr app, Photobucket app, Twitter app, Chase app, Bank of America app etc

- Nokia's Panorama is inferior or glitch prone vs. iOS Panorama
    Last edited by 1220Ac; 11-22-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    11-22-2012 03:29 PM
    - Camera flash is defective (flashing even when it's off)
    Are you referring to the focus assist light?

It can be turned off in the camera settings.
    1220Ac likes this.
    11-22-2012 03:38 PM
    Lol That's it. Thanks. I'll take that one off. :)
    11-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Lack of apps and OS bugs are the biggest problems with WP8 right now IMO. I know the bugs will get fixed (eventually; hoping for sooner rather than later).. the real question is the apps.
    11-22-2012 04:02 PM
    Hey look, it's another thread where someone tells us their opinion of the 920 and WP8.

11-22-2012 04:14 PM
    I've been playing with this device for the last 48 hrs (since I picked it up) and here are my +/-

+ Live Tiles
    + Ease of Use
    + Build quality
    + Integration with Windows 8 desktop (specifically music, One Note, photos, etc.)
    + Camera

I honestly can't think of one negative. Some might not like this app or that but I am not totally demanding with those things that handle pictures, music and such. Just give me something reasonable that works well and I'm happy. I found most of the apps I used with other OS's and suitable alternatives for those I didn't. Unlike any other phone I've had (and there have been MANY), I simply don't know of one thing on this one that I don't like except maybe that's it's a tad slippery to hold/pick up but that's hardly earth shattering stuff. Now it may very well be that I find something I don't care for in the coming days but it says something that after a solid 48 hrs of playing, I haven't found one thing not to like. Just one girl's humble opinion. Here's another one - WP8 smokes Android and iOS
    robinleck likes this.
    11-25-2012 08:57 AM