Help me decide please!

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was lucky enough to get a white Lumia Nov 11 without the battery, reboot issues. I have the vibrate noise but I'm used to it. I really like the look and feel of the 920. I've found a few apps I like (cinamagraph) and of course Nokia Music. Problem is I also have a Galaxy Note and 4s. I don't own anything PC. I have an iPad, and MacBook.

I have till Sunday to return my 920 and go back to my Note/4s. Why? No charging plate yet and I don't own a windows PC or tablet. The only apps I miss are instagram and pinterest. My gf says just keep all three. Use the 4s as a iPod and swap between the Note and 920 as I feel the desire. Btw she's using an i5.

Any suggestions?

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
4S still has great resale. If you're gonna be using it as an mp3, you may as well get money for it now.

Either use a phone as an MP3 player, or get an iPod Touch, or even a Samsung Galaxy Player.

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I get some lag on my Note yes. And freezes. My reasons for keeping the Note are the custom text tones (trivial yes) and live wallpapers. I know we have the live tiles and that's a big draw for me to keep the 920.

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I get some lag on my Note yes. And freezes. My reasons for keeping the Note are the custom text tones (trivial yes) and live wallpapers. I know we have the live tiles and that's a big draw for me to keep the 920.

We also have live wallpapers. It's knew to the platform, so may take a couple months for it to filter into new apps and updates, but the capabilities are there.

If you like to switch phones a lot, why not get rid of both of your older phones and put it towards a newer Android - Nexus 4, Note II, HTC 8X+ - whatever.

cruzr96

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sheesh, three phones? Overkill if you ask me. You seem pretty invested in Apple, so the 4S would be a solid choice. Then again, the 920 is also awesome. I'd say keep the 920, use the 4S as a media player if you really want to keep it. Ditch the Note.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Saying you don't want to have a Windows Phone because you don't have Windows PC is like saying you don't want an Android because you don't run Linux on your PC.

My suggestion, keep the Lumia and the iPhone and get rid of that stupid Note.

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm, three is overkill I agree. What's so "stupid" about the Note?

There's nothing wrong with the Note, but now is the time to sell. If you really wanted to, you could get rid of the Note and 4S, buy an iPod Touch and Nexus 4 (if you can find stock anywhere), and come out with a profit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos