Suggestions for cases

naldonnis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any suggestions for good cases for the 920? I love my phone and I have a speck case from att. Its a good one but it turns my pocket inside our when I take out. Any recommendations would appreciated. Can't seem to find to many.

BCH

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I used a Nillkin hard case purchased off eBay for my 900. Cost $10. Have one on order for my 920. Hardly weighs anything, but greatly improves grip factor.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I used a Nillkin hard case purchased off eBay for my 900. Cost $10. Have one on order for my 920. Hardly weighs anything, but greatly improves grip factor.
link
Nillkin Matte Hard Case Cover + LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay
It looks nice. My question for you is how it covers top and bottom. From the picture it seems open there and just wrapping around the sides. Is the front raised so that when you put down the phone the screen doesn't touch the surface you put it on?
thanks for the recommendation.

actually, I just ordered it and will find out myself. thanks again

Last edited:

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to buy a case for my phone so I bought a nice microfiber pouch from sunglasses hut for $4 bucks, I put the phone in there and the microfiber lining inside keeps the screen clean and I can put my phone in my pocket with no worries about it getting scratched.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to buy a case for my phone so I bought a nice microfiber pouch from sunglasses hut for $4 bucks, I put the phone in there and the microfiber lining inside keeps the screen clean and I can put my phone in my pocket with no worries about it getting scratched.
That sounds like the biggest hassle ever.

BCH

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
The case extends very slightly beyond the ends and sides, so if you tried to stand the phone vertically on a table, the phone would not touch the table surface. To me, the grip factor is the main reason for a case. The case has a great raised diamond pattern.

cateyetech

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I use a otterbox defender, it's got good grip and still slides in and out of shirt and pants pockets ok I only use the holster outdoors and to watch videos and the case doesn't make my phone much larger, I removed the screen protector, didn't like the feel of it and the case has a good lip. Got it from AT&T Good Case!!!

naldonnis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I kind of like the cases that just give it a better grip. Was thinking about the otterbox but just makes the phone way to thick. Was kind of hoping bodyglove would have made one by now.

naldonnis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Also the last AT&T store that I've been to told me they had no cases for it but have a mess load for the 820. That's around 4 stores in the last month and all their answers are "we don't know when we're getting any of them in." Kind of depressing.

robstunner

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox said their Commuter is coming out "before christmas."

nok4-lumia-920-h2.jpg

smackbo

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
otterbox doesn't even have the defender series on their website .. are you sure its the defender case .. if so im totally down .. there are no good cases for the 920 yet

mrbill66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I contacted BoxWave and asked them to make their wonderful AlumArmor with the rotating belt clip for the Lumia 920. The are always receptive to new items on the market. Hopefully we will see it soon. Used one for years on my old iPhone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720