Heard the Rogers pitch "are you a Windows person or.."

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I was paying my bill at Polo Park today and there was this new smartphone user asking about the new devices. The sales clerk asked him what type of user he was, 'Do you use Windows at home' was the first question he asked, and the sales clerk pushed the Lumia 920 before any other device. I thought his talking points were kind of weak like sales agent was repeating from memory without real experience with the phone, so I whipped out my phone and showed how it can be used with keys and gloves, mentioned the polycarbonate case and then finished off with the screen. The guy was practically glowing looking at my phone after that.

Regardless, I was incredibly impressed that Rogers is pushing this phone now at all, whereas six months ago when I was picking up my mom a 900 and asked for the Lumia phones, the sales agent corrected me and said 'you mean lumina' and walked me over to the Samsung Galaxy SIII display.

AndroidJay

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think the demand for this phone is high. The more people who buy it, the more people will see it and want it. Word of mouth is powerful. Getting a Lumia 822 on Verizon for my Mom for Christmas because she likes my Windows phone but refuses to leave Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa