My two cents on what $50 got me...

CapnPauly

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys; yeah, I'll give it a shot. Besides, what's the worst that can happen? I simply don't get one. :) I'm willing to gamble a stamp on that.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Ya gotta have a backup phone. Mine is the Titan 2 that I'm posting this from. Works great on WiFi. It's good to hear from someone happy with their 920. It seems to be plagued with defects. "Take it back and swap it, you may have gotten a bad one" seems to be the answer of choice these days.
Sent from my HTC Titan 2 using Board Express

sjhippie

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I walked out of the ATT store yesterday with this deal. I wish I could have had the phone in hand but from what the sales guy told me, they sold a crap ton of them. So I'm playing the waiting game. I can't wait. I agonized over a HTC 1x+ and the 920, but I'll take $50 over $200 any day. Looking forward to trying something new. This was a great deal... charging plate, phone and the earbuds for $50? Sold. :)

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
"While Im sure others are less than pleased with there phone (read it all the time in the forums), this phone for me represents a state of no compromise. I know there might be an app here or there I can't yet get...or a battery that could always last longer...but I am personally giving up nothing by having my 920 over an iphone or android. Again, this is for ME personally,"

The best part of the thread. Exactly how I feel about my 900. One day I'll upgrade but for ME I'm not missing a thing.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I walked out of the ATT store yesterday with this deal. I wish I could have had the phone in hand but from what the sales guy told me, they sold a crap ton of them. So I'm playing the waiting game. I can't wait. I agonized over a HTC 1x+ and the 920, but I'll take $50 over $200 any day. Looking forward to trying something new. This was a great deal... charging plate, phone and the earbuds for $50? Sold. :)
Cool! What color did you order?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon