AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

crazysaint

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Bought my red 920 in the local AT&T store on launch day. I received a shipping confirmation email for the charging plate yesterday.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

hi doublebullout - did you get any email confirmation regarding the order for the charger when you bought the phone? I bought mine on the same day and no emails regarding the order or shipping :(

h2dk

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Purchased my 920 from Best Buy (rewardzonemobile.com) on the 12th, called AT&T on the 16th after my phone arrived and told them I didn't get a charging pad. They did not ask where I made my purchased and shipped me one. It arrived today, the only problem it is white (I asked for red or black) and my phone is red. Crazy AT&T....they also waived my $36 activation fee and gave me a $50 credit because of the Black Friday price drop.

wtupyo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got my tracking number that mine shipped out today (ordered it over the phone on the 14th as I kept forgetting to do so), and its being sent overnight to me in Alaska! :D

(that's a huge deal, most places ship only 3-5 day shipping)

Fred Garvin MP

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got the confirmation that my charging pad has shipped! Was ordered appx. 2 weeks ago and was on "In Progress" until just now when they sent me the tracking number.
Considering that the person on the phone 3 days ago said it might take up to 3 more weeks to ship, I'm happy. Perhaps this means they have gotten a new batch?

Snooty

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow I didn't realize so many people were having issues with getting their wireless chargers. I bought my Lumia 920 on Nov 11 and I think I had the charger by mid week the following.

cruzcat

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered my Lumia on the 8th. Had some account problems and had to call in to re-order on the 14th and received my Lumia on the 15th. My wireless charger was delivered today. No email or anything from AT&T but the charger just showed up on my doorstep :).

seesb

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Got mine about a week ago. It bricked my (2nd) Lumia. I replaced it with my 3rd lumia. Seems to be working fine now, but gets "hot" when charging. The heat might be warping the plastic because my phone is really creaky now. Might have to switch out with another lumia or another phone in general.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine white charger arrived today from AT&T! Awesome. Works pretty well too.

Ordered on the 12, received shipping notice for the charger this past Monday, received the charger today.

It is a lot smaller than I thought it would be (not sure why I thought it would be bigger).

Now, the question is...where do I put it so that a precious little two year-old doesn't take advantage of it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs