AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
just got mine right now!!!

i actually ordered red but they sent me a black one. oh well, what do you expect from att??? i'll be keeping this regardless.

so cool to charge the phone without having to do much....

it does seem to charge at a slower rate compared to using the provided usb cord. makes sense tho.

andrantos

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
called today and it looks like I should have one early next week as well. Shipped either yesterday or the day before with no shipping confirmation email (the charger was never added to my original preorder as it wasn't an option).

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my yellow charger pad today!! :grin:White phone is nice, but I wanted yellow, so I ordered the yellow charger on the 10th when I bought the phone. I had an email from the 10th confirming the order and it did not get updated until the day I returned a survey by ATT regarding my recent Lumia purchase. Still awaiting my charging stand I ordered online. It has been confirmed, and updated as shipped so it should come by monday(updated), status is PROCESSING, NOT shipped as I thought. Must have been thinking of the update re my charging pad. sorry for that :unhappy: *charging stand watch continues: ordered 11/21, received _____.

Last edited:

lennyk1313

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Finally got another knowledgeable representative on the phone. She has verified that my charger has been shipped and I should be getting it next week.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, been a bit too busy to jump on the phone and get to customer service. Was just wondering if any of you guys bought your AT&T Lumia outside of well...AT&T? What I mean is Amazon, Best Buy, etc. Will AT&T still honor a free wireless charging plate?

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Got ours. My wife was kind of like... "Meh. Is it really that big of a deal just to plug the thing in? What was all the excitement about?"

I, on the other hand, am like a kid in a candy store. I think it's great to just sit the thing down and watch it start charging. Way cool. So I told my wife, "Well, if you don't care about it, you can keep plugging yours in and I'll take the extra pad to my office."

After that all-too-familiar intense look in her eyes, she said, "Not on your life!"

Here's hoping there's another wireless charging pad for my office in my Christmas stocking this year... (I'm certainly beginning to drop enough hints...)

GreatSaski

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... A couple days after ordering mine, I got this email:

As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.
The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.
We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

The AT&T Customer Care Team

The charging plate wasn't included in my order at all. Guess I'm not getting one.

kevinxb

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... A couple days after ordering mine, I got this email:

As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.
The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.
We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

The AT&T Customer Care Team

The charging plate wasn't included in my order at all. Guess I'm not getting one.

How did you order? I ordered mine through customer service on the phone and the person who helped me had no idea about the promo. I called them back a few times but was finally able to get someone to place the order for the chargers (I ordered 2 920s). He had to get a manager to override the price and shipping cost, but they are now on the way for delivery Monday. I would call customer service or go to the store where you ordered it.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I went through the same dog-gone thing... Placed the order on the phone, the rep did not know a thing about the free charger, called more than a few times to confirm I was getting one and it was either an "don't know" or yes, they are shipping later... It has been almost 2 weeks, so I called back today. This rep know the whole promo and was extremely nice. He told me point blank there wasn't one on order for me... He ordered, put in on overnight shipping and added a small extra accessory for the hassle...

I chose the black charger for my white phone... That just needs to blend in at the office or desk 😊.

ATT service wise had been good to me for years, but it is their customer service that keeps me...

GreatSaski

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
How did you order? I ordered mine through customer service on the phone and the person who helped me had no idea about the promo. I called them back a few times but was finally able to get someone to place the order for the chargers (I ordered 2 920s). He had to get a manager to override the price and shipping cost, but they are now on the way for delivery Monday. I would call customer service or go to the store where you ordered it.

I ordered mine online from AT&T the day they were available for pre order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium